34-Settling down

"Okay guys, last round." The trainer said to the boys. They were drained to the last bit. I felt exhausted just looking at them, poor things. It was also summer. The mirrors in the room had begun to accumulate mist from all the sweat. I ordered iced Americano for all of them, including the trainer. It would arrive by the time they finished.

They went for it, the last time, for that day. As I was watching them dance, a staff came towards me and said something. I couldn't hear it over the loud music.

"I'm sorry. What?" I asked him again.

"Did you order coffee?" He said coming close to my face, louder than before.

"Oh, yes. Is it here already?" He nodded and smiled and left.

"Guys pay attention." The trainer said to the boys. I looked at them and my eyes met Jimin's almost immediately. He was exhausted. He was dancing, sweat dripping down his forehead, blond hair pulled back in a bun, hooded eyes. Our gazes met.... With him looking like that.

 With him looking like that

( Yes die. *spraying holy water everywhere*)

I held my breath in. My eyes probably shot hearts out at that moment. He just didn't break eye contact and then.... He smirked. The smug bastard.
My cheeks reddened. I wanted to look away to save myself from getting embarrassed any further but I just couldn't take my eyes off him.

I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around to see the staff that had spoken to me earlier, standing behind me with coffee in his hands. I smiled at him gratefully, mentally thanking him for saving me from Jimin. I swear to God, some sort of demon possesses him every time he gets on stage. This guy was scary and needed to have a board saying Highly deadly. Looks innocent but is bewitching." Hanging on him, 24/7. I tried to stop myself from laughing out loud at my thoughts.

I thanked the staff for getting me the coffee. He waved his hands around, saying that it wasn't a big deal.

"I've heard a few rumors. Are you a doctor?" He asked me.

"Ah, yes. Sorry for not introducing myself earlier. I'm Saura Roy." I held all the coffee in one hand and put my hand out to shake his hand. Just as we were about to shake our hands, the coffee sleeve in my hand slipped and threatened to fall down. The guy immediately pulled it up, saving my clumsy self. I mentally slapped myself for my clumsiness.

I thanked him over and over again. He kept rescuing me from awkward situations that day. He laughed, saying that it was alright. He struck up a conversation and I spoke to him. He was good at keeping company.

"Saura." I heard a voice call me. I turned back to see Jimin standing a few feet away, one hand tucked in his pocket and the other lying by his side. He kept rolling his thumb around, touching each fingertip one by one.
His eyes were half open, and he was panting heavily, tired from the practice.