35-Aria

*an air or melody.*
_____________________________

"Meet my girlfriend, Saura." Jimin introduced me to TXT.

They were more or less my age or younger than me. I've been watching them for a long time and always had a motherly feeling. Don't ask me why. I smiled at them and bowed, greeting them. They greeted me back, bowing, being the polite guys they were.

All the three, Jimin, Tae and Kook jumped into a conversation with the other boys. I almost laughed out loud. These three were the youngest of their team, but look at them speaking like grown ups to their juniors. I just stood there, biting my lip trying not to laugh, keeping the smile on my face in place.

"Anything funny?" Chim asked me curiously.

"Nothing darling." I said, placing a kiss on his cheek. He was just too cute.

The other boys starting cheering us. I started laughing and Jimin buried his face in my hair, feeling shy. I patted his head reassuringly, still laughing.

"Alright, don't hold them up. Go." The trainer shooed us away from the hall.

"Saura come, I'll show you around." Kook took us down a corridor.

I haven't had a longer day greeting people. By the end of the day, my cheeks were screaming at me to stop smiling, they hurt so bad. I massaged my cheeks with my fingertips, feeling sore.

"What happened? Are you alright?" Jimin asked me looking at my weird actions.

"My cheeks hurt from laughing so much." I said pouting. I just wanted to have dinner and fall asleep.

"Oh God, you're so cute." Jimin said pinching my cheeks. "No more meeting people then. Let's just walk around." He said, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me close to him.

We were both looking into each other's eyes, when our noses touched. I didn't even realize that I had been moving closer. Just before we were about to kiss, someone cleared their throat, making us look at them. Tae raised his eyebrows in warning.
Suddenly Chim turned me around and greeted him. The man. Bang PD.

I was genuinely worried then. I DID not expect to meet him. I bowed hurriedly, greeting him. He greeted me, introducing himself. I politely shook his hand, hoping my hands weren't sweaty and trembling.

"Jimin told me about meeting you. I am happy for you both. I knew that he would've made a good choice for a partner." He said smiling looking at the both of us.
"I know that you will take care of him. But I must warn you about the backlash. Be careful in public and in case your relationship becomes public by mistake, we will help you out to our best. But that will result in you both getting varied reactions from the public. Be ready, be safe.... and careful." He finished.

I just smiled nodding my head. "Sure sir. Thank you."

"You didn't have to scare her off that bad on the first meeting sir." Jimin chuckled.

"I said what I had to. Hope you aren't offended." He added looking at me.

I waved my hand, "Of course not. I understand it's necessary. I am ready for anything." I smiled back reassuringly.

"Good. Then, I'll see you around." He took his leave.

"You did well. You always looked so brave. Well done babe." He patted my hair.

"Uh huh. So much for not meeting any more people." I giggled.

"Come here. I'll take you to a beautiful place." Tae called out to us, from a few feet ahead.