60- Revealed

(Welcome to the final chapter of  Orb of Obscurity. The chapter is named Revealed, opposed to being obscured.)
______________________________

Both Jimin and I were standing at the gates of Cho's school, waiting for her to come out. Both of us were extremely nervous about how she would react. I stood there, fretting with my sweater.

I felt a hand on mine, pulling it away from the sweater. I flinched at the sudden contact and relaxed slightly when I saw that it was just Jimin. I looked at him and read confusion and even hurt in his eyes, as he saw me flinch at his touch. I couldn't help but react that way. The last time I'd held hands with a guy, was with the same person who was holding my hand now.

I gave him an apologetic smile and turned away, eyes searching for Cho. Thankfully she saved me from the weird situation by calling out to me.

"Mom!" She came running to me and I picked her up in my arms. I looked at Jimin to see his crinkly eyes peeking from above the mask. He was probably smiling like an idiot in love.

Cho saw me looking at him and asked me the dreaded question. "Who is this uncle?"

Uncle?

I cringed internally wondering how to approach the topic.

"Hello! I'm Jimin. What's your name?" Jimin bent down, looking Cho in the eye.

That's how he was going to start stuff? Well I had no better idea.

"Hello. I am Cho Hee Roy." She bowed to him.

"Beautiful name!" He smiled.

"Why are you wearing a mask?" She wondered out loud.

Alright, time for us to leave.

"How about we talk about it on the way home?" I told her.

"This uncle is coming home with us too?" She asked me, eyes wide. God, she was so pretty.

"Uh huh." I hummed as I kissed her cheek. The kiss went on longer than intended making her giggle and push me away. I laughed along and the three of us left for home.

I didn't miss the look in Jimin's eyes. He probably felt left out and like a third wheel, but he adored us nonetheless. Oh it was going to be a long day. I was already dead tired and this was doing nothing good for me.

We went home having fun conversations as Jimin drove the car

We went home having fun conversations as Jimin drove the car. Good for us since I usually drive Dae hyun's car to pick her up.

Dae hyun.

I didn't even know where he was. I needed to speak to him soon.

"One second." I stopped him from leaving the car. I bend towards him and whispered in his ear. "Can you ask all the guys to stay in the bedrooms until we finish talking with her?"

He thought about it for a moment before nodding assertively. Cho was playing with the glove compartment of the car, opening and closing the door.

"Cho, stop doing that." I scolded her and she let go it. Jimin took off his mask, smiled at us and got out of the car.