30- Kef

*something that gives you pleasure*
______________________

A few more weeks passed by, we kept anchoring each other, deeper into our lives, creating a world of our own. Our safe place. A place where we were ourselves, providing ourselves for the other, to heal, to love and to live with.

It was the happiest period of my life. All I did was work the job that I loved doing, be with the people that I loved and life a happy life. I wished for life to remain the same. No changes.

Now, I was sitting in my room, making things for Jimin. Over the weeks I started surprising him with little gifts that I made for him. They started with small craft works that I made, to food that I cooked for him. And his reaction each time? Priceless.

The conversation went like this the first time.

"What is this?" Jimin asked me, taking the small box from my hands.

"Open it." I bit my lip in anticipation, looking at him intensely.

"Don't look at me like that." He pecked my lips. "You look hot." He mumbled against my lips.

I pushed him away, smiling. "Shut up and open it."

He opened it and his eyes widened in surprise. It was a small card. I wrote a few words on the top. He gave me a small smile and picked it out of the box carefully. He opened it and his smile widened and eventually, he ended up laughing. I had put in flowers that popped up when you open the card and our picture at the center, the one that we took at the dorm, us looking at each other.

"This is so cute...." He said in a high pitched voice, hugging me. "Oh God, thank you."

He wouldn't stop talking about it the whole day.

The next time, I gave him a huge gift wrapped in paper and a ribbon. He was in my house.

"What the hell? Is it for me?" He looked at me shocked.

I nodded at him, giving him a smirk. I had been working on it for days.

"Why are you doing this to me? This is so overwhelming." He spun around, covering his flushed face with his hands. His hands were hardly peeking out from his sweater, making them look like little paws. God, he was so cute.

He took the painting from me and unwrapped the paper around it.
"Hold the canvas, I want to take a good look at it."

I held it up, the painting facing me. "Ready?"

He nodded excitedly, hands over his mouth. I flipped the canvas over.

His eyes took the scene in. He walked towards me and touched the canvas, trailing his finger over it. "Is it us?" He asked in a small voice.

"Uh huh." I replied, smiling.

"It's beautiful. That is a moment I will always cherish." He paused for a while. "Thank you for bringing the memory alive with your hands. You have made it even more memorable."
He kissed us, the canvas in between us.

It now hangs in his dorm on his wall. Also, I would never forget the texts that I received from the rest of the boys in the group chat. My phone was bombarded by messages from them, by Tae and Kook mostly, to be honest. My phone was vibrating so much that it threatened to fall off the table.

I kept surprising him with small things henceforth. He starting looking forward to our dates even more than before.

This time I decided to make him a t-shirt, with embroidery and paint on it. I had painted two hands, pinkies wrapped around each other, entwining the trust of two people. Promise.