56-Ènouement

*the bittersweetness of arriving in the future, seeing how things turn out, but not being able to tell your past self*

Also, hello? Why are you guys so handsome? 👆👆

And who else is excited for the new single and the new album? 🤩🤩🤩🤩 I can't wait!

Back to the story. 😬
__________________________________

Years later.

It had been 4 years since Cho hee was born. My angel.

Ènouement.

This word exactly described my life. If I had known that my life would turn out this way, happy, with me contently doing my job and sharing my time with a precious daughter, I would have spent my prime years in a better way, without worrying.

But that was just how life rolled. I laughed every time I thought of the times, I stressed myself over petty things, not knowing that they didn't matter and that I would be fine. I would have had much more fun, had I been more carefree.

I turned 30, officially entering the age of motherhood and being a grown woman. I was managing life pretty well and living great.

"Mom, can we go already? I can't wait!" My baby called out to me.

She was four now, and enrolled in playschool. She made friends and had fun in her own ways. I loved watching her grow up. She was my archangel. She was the reason I was alive to say the least, I would have disappeared long before, had it not been for her.

"Yes of course! Let uncle come. We'll leave then." I replied, crouching down and setting her clothes straight.
"Damn baby, you look so pretty!" I told her looking her up and down.
The sound of laughter entered my ears and I looked at her in awe.

She behaved Just. Like. Her. Father.

She grew shy, covering her face with her sweater paws. Oh God. She was so cute. I was a proud Momma. I didn't know what I did to deserve her.

"Kisses please." I showed her my cheek. And she kissed it.
"Here?" I showed her my other cheek and she kissed it too, giggling.
"Here?" I showed her my forehead.

"Mom!" She started laughing.

"Then I'll attack you with kisses." I smirked and caged her with my hug, kissing every single inch of her face, making her laugh and push me away.

A car honked, getting our attention and driving us apart.

"Uncle is here. Let's go!" I took her tiny hand in mine and left for Dae hyun's car.

We were going to Seoul. It was Cho hee's first time visiting Seoul.

And yours too.

And mine. After I moved here.
I had barely spent an hour or more there while registering her nationality and stuff and returned right back. That place just held too many  memories for me to go back and relive each of them.