28- The Game

Jimin's POV:

We had finished the first match and were sitting on the floor, catching our breaths. While Kook and I were trying to refresh ourselves, Saura and Tae were having fun conversations.

Story of the last match: Tae was chilling on the court, moving occasionally, Saura owned the court like the queen she was and Kook and I were running in circles for our lives.

"You know, this isn't fair at all. Tae you should join us. Make the match three against one." Kook frowned.

"You realize that she would still win right?" Tae chuckled.

"Atleast I would get some peace of mind if I lost that way." Kookie sighed.

All of us laughed.

"Alright pasta needs some time to make. Let's finish this up fast." Tae said with a smirk and got up.

He offered his hand to Saura, helping her get up. She gave him a beautiful smile and took his hand, getting up. My eyes saw red. I was so freaking jealous, that I hit his hand away and pulled Saura towards me.

"Don't touch her." I looked at Saura. "Why are you taking his hand? You could have asked me for help."

Saura gave me a look of disbelief. She let out a breath and shook her head. Then she pecked my lips. I felt better instantly. I smirked through the smile, pulling her closer.

I would show them who she belonged to, if they went too far. Soon she pushed me away as she ran out of breath. "Stop being a baby and try to win." She said and walked away.

I smirked at her, as she walked away. I loved the way her hips swayed when she walked. Damn.

"Stop undressing her with your eyes and get ready to play. We already suck." Kook pushed me towards the court.

Tae was on cloud nine, happy to have escaped chores. It honestly made me pissed. We were doing our best and we weren't bad. Soon Saura looked a bit tired.

"God its so hot." She took the front of the T-shirt in her hands and flapped it trying to get ventilated. My eyes travelled down. Her belly peeked out from under the shirt. Oops.

She pulled the T-shirt to one side of her hips and tied it into a knot, giving me a great view of her hips.

"Jimin focus. We will lose terribly if you keep staring at Saura." Kook whined.

"Shut up.....and don't look at her." I said without straying my eyes away from her.

Everytime she lifted her hands to hit the cork, the shirt would ride up her ribs little by little. I waited for a while.

"Game - eleven" She said and hit the cork. I missed it.

"We win." She smirked at us.

"Jeez Jimin. I am never playing with you again." Kook punched my arm playfully and left the court looking dejected. He hated losing.

I took huge strides towards Saura and stood in front of her, blocking her way. She looked at me surprised.

I put my arms around her waist, untying the knot, pulling the shirt down.
"Don't show off in front of them. My hands were itching to do this all the time."

Our faces were inches apart.

She chuckled. "Stop being a baby. I would you give you a kiss but both of us are sweating buckets right now. So..." She pushed me away with her fingers, not wanting to touch me.

I smirked. Horrible ideas came to me naturally.

I pulled her flush against me, and tried to kiss her but she started squirming and turned away.
"Eww...Chim don't do that. No please..."