9- Predilection

I stayed in his arms for a while. It was peaceful, the situation brought such calmness in me that I would rather be in this place, than anywhere else at that moment.

"Thank you for saying those words. They mean a lot to me." I said.

"I should be the one thanking you for giving us this time together." Though I wasn't looking at him, I could imagine the smile on his face. There was a pause again.

"The reason why we fight so hard is not because we want to change the world but because we don't want the world to change us." I said.

"True. Glad to know that I am not the only person who feels that way." His words were edged with laughter.

"I was goi....." My words were interrupted by the ringing of a phone.
It was Jimin's phone.

*Hello? Dude, are you alive? Why didn't you give us even a single call?*

Jimin sighed. I started laughing hearing Tae's voice.

*Taehyung, I get to speak first if you've called me. Yes, I am fine and I'll be back soon. Stop worrying.*

*Dude you went out with a girl! I wanted to know wha.....hey! Bro, are you okay? How is your date? Did you kiss her yet?*

That was probably Jungkook judging by the voice. It was my first time hearing his voice on a phone and boy does it sound good. Huh, not as nice as Jimin's though. Wait, what?

*Jungkook will you and Tae shut up and leave me alone? I am fine. I am leaving now. Bye...and don't you dare call me again.* He huffed and cut the call.

I blushed and turned away.

"Shall we get going then? It's dark already." I sat up.

"Yeah let's go." We both drank some water and started our journey downhill while munching on some food. It was fun.

By the time we reached the place where we started, we were deadbeat.
I felt like my legs were about to fall off and I could drop dead right there.
Jimin looked exhausted too.

We got into the car and drove for a while until we reached a roadside Cafe that was closed. Jimin pulled the car into the driveway and turned it off, resting his head on the steering wheel.

"All you alright Chim?" I was worried that he might be too tired. He had to shoot for the run episode the next day.
I felt guilty for taking him on such a tiring experience.

"I am sorry. We shouldn't have been here. See, you are exhausted because of me." I looked down at my lap fumbling with my fingers.

"Hey, hey." He placed his hand over mine and said, "I don't regret a single second of this evening. It was the best date I've had in years." He smiled.
"Also, did you call me Chim?" He frowned.

"Is that your problem now?" I chuckled. He called it a date. My mind was floating.

"Just kidding, call me whatever you want. I didn't want to fall asleep on road. Let's rest for a while and then leave." He went back to laying back on the seat, resting.

I curled up in my seat, sighing happily at his words and closed my eyes.

_________________________

Jimin's POV:

I woke up with a jerk. I was fully conscious but my limbs were searing with pain. I had texted the members and the producer earlier that I would be late and that I was safe.

I turned to my right and saw Saura sleeping like a baby. Her face looked so calm. The moonlight hit her face at the right angle making her look like a sleeping angel.