38-Meraki

*The soul creativity or love put into something*
____________________________

"Damn I'm so full." Jimin said. We didn't get out of bed. We were just sitting there doing absolutely nothing, chilling.

I was trying hard not to whimper out from pain. It literally felt like my uterus was stabbing me with knives. And the back pain and headache were add ons. I put a pillow on my belly, hugging it. I always bloated before my period came. How did I not notice that?

"We'll have to go to the store babe." I said in a voice which sounded like I was constipated.

"Oh yes! Tell me everything you need." He was legit blushing and behaving like he was alright. He was too cute for my heart to handle. "Tampons, medicine, chocolate whatever."

"None of that is needed. Just buy me some pads. Go to the store and send me pictures, I'll tell you what I want. Get me some ice packs too. That's all." I sighed.

He was looking at me weirdly. "That is all? You don't need anything else? No meds?"

"I don't take medication for this Jimin. I can put up with the pain." I smiled.

He was silent for a while, staring at me. "Women are so strong." He said to me with awe, making me chuckle.

"Yes we are. Now go." He pecked my lips and walked off the bed. Just as I was about to get my phone to watch the dramas that I had to catch up on,
"Saura." I looked up to Jimin playing with the waistband of his boxers.

Yup, that idiot still hadn't worn a shirt, nor pants. Pure torture.

I widened my eyes in utter shock. "What are you doing?"

"Changing my clothes." He smirked.

"Jimin I swear to God, I'll strangle you to death. Don't do stuff that you'll regret later on, just because I can't get up to hit you." I threatened him.

He burst out laughing and then he put a shirt on and wore his pants over the boxers and then strutted towards me. He LOVED teasing me and it wasn't doing anything good for my heart.

"Enjoying the view?" He smirked.

I hummed in response, not taking my eyes off him. "You would be a great boyfriend only if you stopped being so bad for my poor circulatory system."

"But I looove watching your face contort in horror." He kissed me. I complied. He was cute and hot. No denying that.

"I still hate you." I sulked.

"I know you don't."

I blushed and hid my face behind my hands, laughing

I blushed and hid my face behind my hands, laughing. I couldn't do anything with him. I knew that I wouldn't win any argument with him.

He left for the shop leaving me with my other lover, my phone.