37-Dysania

*the art of finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning*

(I've been using this as the title for the past 4 chapters and then changed it because I couldn't add what I wanted to, in the story. I don't know what to do with myself. 😂 I ALWAYS end up writing something excess just because it goes along with the flow. 🤷)
__________________________________

I gulped down, looking away.

There was an awkward silence.

"I...I didn't mean to do that." I said softly. "Sorry."

Jimin pulled me up suddenly, pulling me on his lap, making me yelp. I placed my hands... on his chest again. For balance. Yup, you got it right. I took my hands away immediately, like his skin burnt.
But he took my hands in his, placing it back over him.

"What are you sorry for?" He smirked. "For touching your boyfriend? For touching what's rightfully yours?"

Kill me.

My cheeks flared up and my fingers curled, eyes looking away from him. He put his hand under my chin, making me meet his brown orbs. He pulled me down towards him kissing me softly. I put my hands around his neck, running one hand through his soft blond locks. I loved the texture of his hair, his hair was just like my father's. I loved my father's hair. I had always wished to have boyfriend or husband with hair like my father's.

I could pretty much say that's my fetish. Creepy? Nope, still less creepy than a toe fetish.

I slowly lost myself in the ways he appreciated me. The way his lips wrapped around mine, moulding us into one.

He proceeded lower, making his way towards my neck, passing by my jaw. I nestled my face in the creek of his neck, inhaling his freshly showered scent. His scent always relaxed me.
He snaked his hand under my tee and I pulled away to look at him.

"We're both tired. Don't start something now." I chuckled and rested my head on his chest, sitting across his lap.

"Agreed." He giggled and ran his fingers through my hair, softly patting my head.

I looked down and sighed. My eyes met with the tattoo on his chest.

Never mind.

I always found tattoos attractive but not random ones. I wanted them to have some meaning. I traced his tattoo with my fingertips, making him stop his actions and draw in a breath sharply.

"Never mind - It's not easy but engrave it onto your chest." I said the lines, the ones which made him get the tattoo. His breath quickened.
I took his hand which was around me to see his other tattoo.

13

I had seen him shirtless before but today was my first time, appreciating him fully. I traced the number with my thumb, following it with my lips.

There was another one, under his collarbone. I traced it too, making him squeeze my waist tight.

"What are u doing?" He asked, voice broken.

"Appreciating what's mine. Art." I smiled.

"You were the one who was against starting stuff that we couldn't finish." He looked at me, eyes half open, breathing through his mouth.

"It's my first time admiring you properly. Not my fault you look so good." I giggled, making him smirk.

"Shouldn't I get the chance too, then?" He asked, skipping his hands over my bare back. He awoke goosebumps on his trail, making me gasp out. We were getting too handsy with each other. This wasn't going to end well for me.