48-Yearning

*deep longing, especially when accompanied by tenderness or sadness*

Mr. Worldwide handsome shared this masterpiece with us today.😍😍
____________________________

Jimin's POV:

(Long overdue🤭)

I heard the door open and looked at the door opening slowly to reveal my love.

I couldn't move a single part of my body but I felt my blood boiling at the sight of her looking so battered. She had bandages on almost every inch of her body. She was leaning on Namjoon as she entered the room.
Another reason to make me feel guilty and jealous that I wasn't the one supporting her through her pain.

I was thankful that I was the one to receive all the major injuries, leaving her in a better condition than me. She slowly made her way towards me and sat down on the stool next to me with much difficulty.

I didn't take my eyes off her for a second. I wanted to catch up on all the time that I had missed seeing her.

"Saura." I called out to her, my voice barely making itself audible and that was all it took for her to fall apart.

Never in my life had I felt so vulnerable, not being able to move. I wanted to hold her in my arms, shower her with kisses, telling her that it was alright and that we were okay.

I moved my hand towards her, despite the pain but she was too engrossed in bawling her eyes out when she said the words. Those three words that always shook my world.

"I love you."

I loved her too. Very much. Tears flowed down my eyes too, my heart heavy with grief as I saw her crying.

"Saura, please stop crying." I managed to utter as my head started hurting real bad.

"Saura please. Stop crying. You can't overexert yourself." Her friend Maren said to her, rubbing her shoulders.

I was thankful for her friends for taking care of her. I heard that her ex, that a-hole was also there with her.
I felt so angry at myself and the stupid guy who caused the accident. That guy was close to her when I couldn't be there. I hated him so damn much.

"Saura, calm down. Look at me." I asked her, my voice still weak. But it had it's effect on her as her beautiful black eyes looked at me. They were stained red and puffy from her crying for so long. Her nose was red and cheeks puffy. Her face was covered with bandages at various spots but her puffy face was still cute. She looked like a stuffed bear. My thoughts made me smile at her.

And trust me, that required A LOT of energy. I probably looked like a perverted creep trying to smile. She forced a laugh looking at me, as she took my hands in her cold ones. Why was she cold?

I clutched her hands tight, trying to share my warmth with her. "I love you too."

Tears fell from our faces simultaneously. "I'm glad we're both okay."

"Is this what you call okay?" She chuckled.

"Better than worse." I said, trying to lift the mood. Just as the mood in the room brightened, doom made it's way towards us.

Bang PD.

I was certain that he wouldn't bring us any good news. He was a caring man who genuinely worried about us, but he was our boss who gave us our paychecks none the less. I gulped down as I looked at him.

Saura tried to pluck her hands away from mine making me hold it strongly. We had to show him how strong we were, in case he came up with some sh*t like breakup. She looked at me confused and I gave her a reassuring smile, hoping she would understand the situation.