33- The company date

"You guys, take it down a notch or get a room." Someone said.

We pulled away, only slightly, leaving a small gap between us, to face the others. Jimin kept his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him.

"Such lovebirds." Jin tutted. Joon raised his eyebrows, acknowledging me. I bowed my head, greeting everyone there. Jimin introduced me to the other people in the room. They were their music producers. They gave me a warm welcome and went back to their discussion.

"Guys, I'll take my leave. I'll show her around." Jimin and I started moving out of the room.

"Have fun." Joon said in English. My eyebrows rose up in surprise and I gave him a huge smile. "We will. Thanks." That was the first time he had spoken to me in English. His accent was freaking perfect.

"Oh, I almost forgot that you guys knew English. Don't keep talking in English now. I want to be included in the conversation too." Jin complained.

"Sure." I grinned.

"Come on, let's go. I honestly can't wait to show you around." Chim pulled me out of the room feeling excited.

"So, how are you?" He asked me.

"Great. Finally home." I replied with a smile.

"Home." Jimin looked at me, endearingly. "I'm your home?"

"Is that even a question?"

"Thank you." He pecked my forehead, ruffling my hair. I had let it down, in its full glory.

"Oy, new couple. What are you doing wandering around?" I looked ahead to see Hobi standing outside a room, hand on the handle of the door. I greeted him, which he promptly returned.

"You were the one who suggested to bring her here. What do you mean?" Jimin asked.

"Hey, I thought you guys would be having some alone time." He put his hands up in defense.

"Are you going to see Yoongi?" Jimin asked Hobi.

"Yeah, got to remind him about the practice. The man will live in there if we don't get him." He chuckled.

It was then, I noticed where we were standing. There was a locked door in front if us. 'Genius Lab' was written in bold letters on the name plate. I smiled. Never in a hundred years did I think that I would get to be here.

Hobi knocked on the door real loud. Like, he startled me. After a few seconds, probably a minute, a disheveled Yoongi opened the door. He was wearing clean clothes and all but the guy looked like his soul was out of his body on a tour somewhere and he was just a doll roaming around.

"Oh God. I reminded you this morning that we have practice in the afternoon. What have you done to yourself?" Hobi sighed.

I tried hard to stop myself from laughing at the situation. He looked like a sleepy cat, cheeks puffed and hair tousled.

"I told you I was working on the new song. Why woul.....oh. Hi. When did you get here?" He gave me a weak smile.

"Just now. How are you?" I asked him.

"Busy." He replied, giving Hope a pointed look.

"I don't care. Practice room in 30 minutes." Hobi said as he walked away. "And freshen up for God's sake. Pull yourself together."

"You know Yoongs, he is not wrong. See you soon." Jimin pulled me away from the door and moved towards another corridor. I waved at Yoongi who waved back to me and shut the door.

"I swear he enters a different world when he makes music." Jimin sighed as he ran his hand through his hair. Hot.

"He gives us excellent music. So, it's alright. As long as he is healthy and happy." I squeezed his hand, which was still holding mine. "Where are we going though?"