17- Delirium

Saura's POV:

I woke up from a nice and deep sleep. It had been a really long time since I had a good rest.

I opened my eyes. I was looking at a ceiling. I was in an unfamiliar surrounding. I panicked slightly trying to recollect where I was when I heard, "Good morning, beautiful."

I turned to my left to see Jimin lying by my side, resting his head on his hand, smiling at me.

(Yeah, keep imagining. Good luck.)

A sharp intake of breath followed the sight that met my eyes. God, I had truly been blessed to see an angel, first thing in the morning. I wondered how it would be to get to see this every morning.

I turned to my side to look at him, adoring his baby face. I was thanking God every second while looking at him. What had I done to deserve this guy? A man who was beautiful inside and out.

"Why are you frozen baby? Do I look ensnaring ?" He chuckled.

I sighed and nodded. I didn't want to speak yet. Morning breath. Deadly.

I placed my hand on his head and ruffled his hair softly.

"People usually look terrible when they wake up. Trust me, your bed hair could pass as a new hairstyle. You look so innocent right now."

I giggled. I knew my bed hair looked good. But that's the only time my hair looked good. When I try to style my hair, it looks so freaking horrible that I pleat it as I normally do and go for work.

Like, I really didn't understand my hair. You don't look good when I want you to, but you look perfect after I roll around in my bed while sleeping?

"What do you want to do today? I am down to stay in bed and sleep all day." We both chuckled.

I sat up and felt my head spinning. Always happened when I sat up too suddenly. I shook my head, my thoughts cleared. I combed my fingers through my hair and rolled it putting it up in a bun.

"I am seeing things in slow motion, like in a drama. Damn." I looked at Jimin and he was looking at me with shiny eyes.

There was a considerable distance between us. No fear of bad breath. I smirked.

"I felt the same way when I saw you after I woke up."

I got up and was about to go the washroom when he said, "Don't go, stay here for a while." He was pouting, dear God.

But I wasn't going to give in. My body always won the contest.

"I'll be back in ten minutes."

As I stepped in the bathroom, I splashed water on my face and picked the boogers out of my eyes. As I started brushing, I felt something behind me.

Jimin stood behind me and put his hands around me to get his brush and started brushing too.

I smiled at him. It felt like a scene out of a drama. After we had finished brushing, I turned him towards the door and told him to go.