39- Yonderly

*mentally or emotionally distant, absent minded*
___________________________

I stepped into the shop. I was welcomed warmly. I told the lady that I was there to get the stuff I had ordered. She directed me towards a fancy part of the shop. I sat down on the chair as they put the item that I had asked for in front of me.

I was planning on buying something that Jimin could wear without receiving any suspicion from fans

I was planning on buying something that Jimin could wear without receiving any suspicion from fans. This was perfect.

I smiled at the staff in front of me.
"I'll take it. Please gift wrap it."

I left the shop feeling happy. The pendant looked better than I had expected. One job down.

I went back to the dorm and put the necklace aside.

"Here. Your package arrived." Maren put the box on my bed as she sat down on it. "What did you buy?" She asked excited.

"Open it." I threw a pair of scissors on the bed in front of her.

"Oh is it something for me?" She said enthusiastically as she took the covers off. "Bro, did you really get this for me?" She asked, frozen.

"No dummy, it's for Chim and Me." I giggled as I took it from her hands, examining it. Pretty good.

"You had me in the first half

"You had me in the first half." She scoffed. "Of course it's for chim. I am a nobody now, aren't I? "

"You will always remain my wife baby." I sent her a flying kiss. She pretended to catch it, and threw it outside the door.

"That hurt Maren!" I pouted.

"Serves you right for leaving me alone all the time just because you got a boyfriend." She narrowed her eyes.

"I'm sorry. Jimin and I barely get any time to meet Mare." I sighed as I sat down opposite her. "We've had a long conversations about this. Both of us are at arm's reach and yet we can't see each other. Forget the part of us not being able to go out because of him being exposed. We are not living a normal life."

" B$*ch you're dating a celeb. What did you expect?" She laughed. "Then what about Noah and me? We can't meet even if we want to. It's a blessing that he is loyal to me and loves me."