32- Ikigai

*reason for being the thing that gets you up in the morning*
__________________________

*Support the 'black lives matter' protest guys. Speak up. I can't fathom what this world has come to.*

Also stream August D2😅
________________________________

Jin, Jimin and I ended up walking towards the dining area to get refreshments.

We were having conversations when I stopped in my tracks. The 'Jung Hoseok' was sitting at the table, drinking a cup of coffee. He looked up to see us and I immediately hid behind Jimin, clutching the back of his t-shirt. I couldn't deal with this situation, first thing in the morning.

Jin didn't notice anything and he kept talking, sitting down at the table.

"Good morning, Jimin." Hobi greeted Jimin in a deep voice. Damn, his voice. It was a genre of its own. People often said that Tae had the deepest voice amongst BTS. I beg to differ. Honestly, Jin and Hope had the deepest voice. Try singing their songs and you would know.

Jimin turned around and held me by my shoulders. "Hey, look here."

I looked at him through my eyelashes.
He gave me a gentle smile. "He is the easiest person to get along with. He is called Hobi for a reason. Just speak to him." I nodded, looking down. My nervousness made butterflies fly around in my stomach, and my empty stomach wasn't helping.

"Yah, don't tell me she's afraid of Hoseok." Jin said in a mocking tone.

"Bro, don't. Cut her some slack." Jimin glared at Jin.

"Miss. Saura?" Hobi called out to me. My eyes widened and I looked at Jimin for support, as my heartbeat rose exponentially. Jimin gave me an encouraging smile and moved away from my line of sight, bringing Hobi into my vision. Jimin placed my hand in his, joining our fingers, his presence being an reassurance.

"Hello." I replied. I swear, I tried to smile, but my facial muscles had decided to run on their own accord.

And then it happened. He flashed me a billion dollar smile, his hair falling over his eyes, his smile brightening his whole face, showing off his perfectly arranged teeth. It put an immediate smile on my face, my inner fangirl kicking into action.

"How are you?" He asked me as Jimin and I sat across him at the table.

"I'm great. I've had a great morning so far. How are you?" I asked him, taking the plate of nicely cut fruits that Jimin pushed towards me.

"Great. It's nice to finally meet the mystery girl in person." He gave a lop sided smile.

"Oh... Um" I thought everyone knew me already. Jimin had made it a point to show me off to every single person in the dorm. I felt my cheeks reddening as I put the fruit in my mouth.

Hobi chuckled. "Chill. It's just that I am the last person to meet you in person. I was naturally curious."

I grinned at him.

"See it wasn't that difficult, was it?" Jimin whispered into my ears.

The corners of my lips lifted up and I nodded at him.

"Do you want some coffee?" He asked me. He was so God damn good at taking care of me. My overwhelmed and elated self found myself looking at him stupidly, eyes dripping with emotions.

"What is it?" Jimin laughed feeling embarrassed. "Don't look at me like that."

"Like what?" I smirked. I really wanted to hear the answer in his words.

"Like... Oh God." He covered his eyes with his tiny hands.

"Say it." I whispered back into his ears.