42-Sempiternal

*eternal or unchanging*
_____________________________

Jimin's POV:

I woke up to my phone going off, disturbing my sleep. I quickly shut it off, and looked at the screen. A call from the manager. What now? I huffed in annoyance as I got out of the bed and went out of the room. I turned to see my angel sleeping peacefully. She must have been tired to sleep that tightly. My lips curved into a smile of their own accord. I went out of the room to speak to the manager.

It was still dark outside, making me frown. I looked at the clock and it was about 11 in the morning. Why was it dark? I looked at the weather report for that day and saw that it was about to rain. Saura is going to love it.

I called the manager back. He said that I had to come back to the company to get some papers signed.

*Can't it wait? I am on a holiday. Is it really that urgent?*

*It's about your pay and some other stuff. It's better for you if you get it done soon.* He answered.

I sighed and agreed to it. It was a small job anyways and I could come back soon.

I walked back to the room to see Saura still sleeping. Why not take her with me? We could have a date in the city. I opened the window to let the little light from the sun hidden behind the dark clouds, into the room.

I laid down on the bed, wrapping my arm around her. She always slept on her back. It wouldn't exactly come under the sleeping pretty category but she still looked pretty. Her face relaxed, without a frown or worry line. I ran my hands over her head making her hum in appreciation. I chuckled softly. She loved it when I played with her hair. I kissed her head and called her name softly. She gave a small nod in response.

"Wanna go out?" I asked.

Her eyebrows came together into a frown. She shook her head. She turned to her side and snuggled into my chest making me laugh. My heart swelled up with love at her cute antics.

"Come on. It's about to rain." I said the secret word to get her up.

"Seriously? For real?" She asked, her voice cracking. Poor baby.

"See for yourself." I said, excited for her.

She pulled away and sat up slowly, her hair tangled beautifully, straight at the roots and curling into pretty curls at the end. She looked out the window. It was a beautiful view. Not the view outside, her. She looked beautiful. I took a picture of her as a reminder.

 I took a picture of her as a reminder

"The climate is great." She said, getting off the bed towards the window. She leaned over the sill, looking out and I joined her, wrapping my arms around her waist.
She was wearing just my hoodie and it hung loosely around her. So damn pretty.
"Shall we go out on a date?"

"Today? It might rain." She said softly.

"I have some work at the company, we could go get it done and have a date too."