19- Insouciant

*free from worry, concern or anxiety*

__________________________

I was unable to move freely. I was in my bed I knew that. The familiar scent of my room was still there. I put my hand to my side and it fell on something hard. I opened my eyes with a jerk and saw Jimin sleeping next to me.

(The pic at the top. I love Jimin. Damn it.)

My eyes widened in shock. Why was he here? 

A recollection of memories from the day before made me choke on air.

I was about to have an anxiety attack in front of Jimin, and I decided to let myself to go all out to distract myself from it. I blushed at the thought of him forcing me to regain my sanity. My fingers went up to my lips automatically, at the memory.

I remembered us eating cookies and then we both laid down and he sang softly until I fell asleep.

I looked at him as he shifted in his sleep. I quietly stepped off the bed and pulled the blanket over Jimin.

I looked at him sleeping peacefully. My heart swelled with love and affection for him. He didn't leave me yesterday. He stayed with me through it.

Tears started slipping through my eyelids. I quickly left the room and went into Mare's room.

The thought of having someone to take care of me made me so happy that tears started falling uncontrollably down my face. I rocked myself back and forth as I cried, trying not to make much noise and wake Jimin up.

I didn't know how much time had passed when I finally calmed down. This is what happened every time I went through anxiety, I sat in a corner and cried my eyes out, trying not to pull my hair out.

Jimin had only delayed it by a night.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face and went to the hall.

I didn't bother about going to the hospital. Maren would know that something would be wrong if I didn't come back. My bag was still in the hall. I sent her a quick text telling her that I wouldn't be back until afternoon.

It was about eight in the morning. I decided to make us some breakfast. I tried my best to not make any noise.

I felt like I was the only one receiving things in this relationship. I felt like I had done nothing for Jimin.

Small changes first. I cooked a really huge breakfast. All delicious and steaming. I took the utensils off the stove.

"Baby?" A sleepy jimin was standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

He looked so cute that my heart melted into a puddle. I smiled at him tilting my head, adoring his bed head.

"Did you make us food?" He stretched his arms and yawned. Oh god. So adorable.

 So adorable