Opening: Good Morning World! by BURNOUT SYNDROMES

Ohayou sekai Good Morning World!
Good morning world!

The sun rises on the GEN Academy island.

(Instrumental)

An overview of the island is displayed as rocks begin to form the title "Dr Yukimura."

Dore hodo aruitarou?
To what degree did I walk?

The stone title breaks, showing Yukimura walking to school, yawning as he does so.

Ashi no itami dake ga sono kyori wo monogataru
The only thing telling me the distance is the pain in my feet

He looks down slightly, appearing angry and tired. He enters school through the entrance, and a past memory is played.

Nagai yoru wo koeta zekkei e no kitai ga
The superb view of the long night surpasses my expectations

Yukimura from middle school walks down an empty hallway with a deflated football in his hands.

Kyou boku mo ikashiteiru
Today it gives me life

In the present day, Yukimura throws the football into the pitch, and begins to play with his teammates.

Kamigami no reihou shinryoku no kyuuden
The god's sacred mountains, the palace of new green leaves

From the class window, Sakigamiya Alice gazes out to the football match. From the library window, Nora Takayuki gazes out to the football match.

Gankutsu no saiou soukyuu no hate
The deepest caverns, the horizons of blue sky

Mitsuba Jun cheers Yukimura on from the sides of the pitch. Shimada Kuroshi sucks on a lollipop while watching the match afar.

Touha shite miseru genkai wa nai
Show that there's no limit to travelling all over

Yukimura smirks as he charges down the field, dribbling the ball, sliding past defenders and getting ready to strike.

Hoshi no sumizumi made
Even to as far as the corner of the stars

Shooting with accurate precision, he launches the ball into the back of the net, giving the goalkeeper no chance to save it.

Ohayou sekai Good Morning World!
Good morning world!

Yukimura stares up at a gigantic mountain of test papers, with students climbing their way up them. Not even attempting to climb the mountain at the bottom is Mitsuba and Shimada.

Fukanou no yami wo haratte
Exorcise the darkness of the impossible

Takanori Yuuto and Kawaguchi Masaru has just begun to climb it. Further ahead than those two is Matsushita Isogai, and climbing above him is Sakigamiya Alice. Continuing to climb to the mid-tier, Mato Takara is moving her way up slowly.

Shinwa wo nichijou ni kaete iku Odyssey
An odyssey to change a myth into the ordinary

Ichinose Natsumi claws her way to the next level with Machida Kouta only a bit above her. Surpassing those two in the upper regions is Kondou Itsuki. Above Kondou, Nora and Yamamoto Yami are neck and neck climbing up the tower to reach the top. However, Nora stops, looks back and reaches his hand out to Yukimura.

Ippozutsu ishi wo ugatsu you na kono ayumi de
Step by step, like piercing stones, this progress

Noticing this, Yukimura sprints and begins to climb the mountains, surpassing those at the bottom and moving all the way up to the middle. Huffing and puffing, he claws his way to the upper tiers, and grabs onto Nora's hand, pulling himself up to the same level.

Sekai wo hirogeyou
Will expand the world!

They continue to climb up, reaching out for light at the top of the mountain.