- Part 2 (Yukimura Fudou)

It was a Friday morning, with mild weather that was perfect to play football. We returned to class after break, and I was all sweaty from playing football outside with the other guys. Obviously, my team won thanks to the goals I scored.

In this closed off school, the pitch was my domain. I was too damn good compared to everyone else, and they didn't serve a challenge or threat at all. If I went to King's Cross, I'm sure I would've also pulverised everyone else like this too.

"Oi, Mitsuba, do you have an energy drink? I'm thirsty as hell."

"Just buy one from the vending machine in the canteen."

"I can't be bothered to walk all the way downstairs again just for that. Just lemme sky from your bottle."

Mitsuba groaned and handed me his bottle of Bocari Sweat. I twisted off the cap and drank until I was satisfied. I returned the bottle to Mitsuba.

"Dude... there's barely any left in here."

"Tough luck. Want me to finish it for you?"

"No, it's fine..."

"If you say so."

I slapped his back and sat down at my seat. I rested my head on my desk and began to doze off. This was my favourite part of the day.

However, my attractive teacher, Chabashira-sensei walked in, making her presence known with the clacking noise of her high heels. Strange, today's period was meant to be math with Akusa-sensei.

It didn't matter, not even Chabashira-sensei's huge breasts could keep my attention when she did her history lectures. Even if I tried to focus, I'd slip away into a deep sleep and wait for the noise of the class to wake up.

Seriously, this school was the best! It had everything I ever wanted. Freedom, money, superiority... not to mention all the hot girls in my year. With my football skills, I'm sure to pick up a girlfriend down the line too.

Just as I closed my eyes, Chabashira-sensei began speaking.

"Today will be a little different. As I'm sure you're all aware by the email the school sent out this week, today is when the 1st Years will be having their pictures taken. This will be happening up until lunch time, and if you fail to get your picture done by then, the school will still be taking them during the final periods and after school. I advise you to take it during this time frame however."

I opened one of my eyes. Picture day sounded lame, but it gave me an excuse to bunk lessons, so I was all in for it.

"We'll be heading out to the gymnasium where they are being taken. Any questions before we leave?"

That goodie-two-shoes ikemen Matsushita put his hand up. I could imagine him with dog ears and a wagging tail, panting as he played teacher's pet.

"Loser..." I muttered.

"Chabashira-sensei, what about Kita-san? She's not here today."

"She can have her pictures be taken at a different time, that's not a problem."

Kita... that's a name I've forgotten. She hasn't been in school since Tuesday. She's weirder than Rinbayashi.

"I'll talk to her about it, don't worry." Ayano said.

Ayano was pretentiously edgy. He was the only person who spoke to Kita, and ignored his surroundings. I can never be friends with an arrogant simp like that.

"Well, if that's settled, let's go."

Chabashira-sensei left the class, and we followed her. Of course, my body felt sluggish after doing so much work carrying my football team, so I ended up being one of the last people out. Following me was that quiet loner, Takanori, who hung his head like he was guilty or something.