- Part 2

"Fuck! I was so close!" Yukimura started to curse as he was on the edge of victory.

"I think we should ban Nora-chan, he's too smart at this game..." Mitsuba groaned.

"N-no... I'm struggling too... I'm just copying from you guys..."

"He copies from me, the greatest, duh." Sakigamiya laughed smugly as she referred to herself.

"Speaking of "muh greatest", what the hell is your username anyways? sQc? Can't you use Japanese letters, I can't fucking read English!" Yukimura complained.

Sakigamiya gasped and slapped her table to get everyone's attention.

"How dare you! My username is based off the best CCEUwitch streamer, xQc! He's the best Among Us player! Everyone else are smooth brains compared to him! I love all of his streams! I watch them everyday! And the best part is, HE'S FRENCH CANADIAN!"

Sakigamiya then started to speak in French... from what I could pick out using Doogle Translate, she was basically proclaiming her love about him.

"Does Sakigamiya ever shut up?" Akihiro joked.

"She's like this... a lot... right, Yukina-chan?" Katsumi laughed.

"Yes... but it's entertaining."

"How is it entertaining? I can't even understand her for fucks sake." Yukimura huffed.

I heard rumours that he was taking French classes online in the hopes that he could one day understand what Sakigamiya was saying in French.

"Takanori-san, you know English, don't you, de gozaru? Maybe you can translate what Sakigamiya-san is saying, de gozaru?"

"I can't understand what she's saying either, sorry."

"Um... what about you then, Yukimura-kun...? Why Ronaldo?" Nora asked.

"Seriously? You never heard of Ronaldo? One of the most legendary footballers? You're kidding me, right?"

"I don't really like sports, so..."

"Not even in pop culture?"

"I don't really... look at that stuff either..."

"Wow, you're more ignorant than fucking Takanori, and that's saying something."

Like always, I was the butt of the joke about being a loser.

"Sorry..."

"Basically, Ronaldo was a Portuguese football player who was around in the 2000s. He's one of my favourites, up there with Messi and Son Heung-min. Really famous dude, a sick as fuck striker too."

"Oh... I see."

Nora tried to understand Yukimura's enthusiasm, but since he wasn't a football fan, he didn't get it. Though, I'm surprised that these were the type of people Yukimura looked up to.

I thought he might have looked up to more modern footballers, but the people he name dropped are really old. They would've been at their prime when my grandparents were still alive. His knowledge on the history of football must be pretty deep.

"Shall we start the next game de gozaru?"

"Yup, let's do this!" Sakigamiya exclaimed.

I had noticed that Yukina had stayed extremely quiet throughout the game session. In fairness, she did die early on in both games, so she didn't get a chance to discuss, but even during the free talk between rounds, she had nothing much to say. As such, I sent a quick DM to her.