Ending: Aoi Honoo by ITOWOKASHI

(Instrumental)

Yukimura stares at the door of E Class blankly, reaching out and opening it. As he pulls back the door, a bright light shines back at him as he enters the classroom. He wanders to his seat and sits down, resting his head and closing his eyes.

Dare mo koko kara derarenai
No one can leave this place

The pale sunset shines through the class windows, casting a faint orange light over Yukimura. Isolated in the class, he buries his head further into his arms.

Tojita semai kyoushitsu de
A closed, cramped classroom

Raising his head, Yukimura shouts and slams the wall beside him with the side of his fist. Lowering it, he leaves the class with a slumped back.

Kyou mo shuyaku ga kagayaita
Today again, the leading stars shined

At the back of the class, Nora sits against the wall, cloaked in the shadows. His arms are wrapped around his legs, and his face is buried in his knees.

Boku wa mabushikute me o tojiru
Dazzling me, I closed my eyes

Peeking just above his knees are his tired eyes, which close and releases a tear down his cheek. Scattered around him on the floor are notebooks and loose papers.

Sanzan kangaeta
I constantly thought,

Yukimura leans on the wall outside of the classroom, looking up at the ceiling while his bangs cover his eyes.

"Kakumei wa te no naka ni"
"Revolution is inside my hands"

Raising his hands, he looks down at them. His large hands are covered in dirt and sweat, proof of his hard work.

Okashii daro?
Strange, isn't it?

Curling his hands up into fists, he narrows his eyes and lowers his arms.

Waraitakereba waraeba ii kara
If you want to laugh, it's fine to laugh at me!

Tensing up his body, he shouts out loudly, and storms down the hallway with a determined expression. An image of a deflated football flashes afterwards, transitioning to a split screen.

Nokosareta bokura wa nanika ni naritakute
We failures were left behind, also wanting to turn into something

Left side: Yukimura in middle school thrown against the wall. Nora in middle school eating lunch by himself.

Right side: Yukimura in high school walking forward with his head held high. Nora in high school eating lunch with all his friends.

Itsu made mo itsu made mo onaji asa o mukaeteru
We're greeted by the same morning again and again

Left side: Yukimura in middle school who doesn't want to get out of bed. Nora in middle school stopping in front of the classroom trembling with fear.

Right side: Yukimura in high school who gets out of bed as early as possible. Nora in high school entering class with a small smile, able to greet his friends good morning.

Ashita o erabu no wa kimi jishin shika inai yo
You're the only one who can choose your own tomorrow

Left side: Yukimura in middle school who just broke someone's legs. Nora in middle school who is dripping in water head to toe.

Right side: Yukimura in high school who looks at his past self. Nora in high school who looks at his past self.

Koete yukou kyou made no bokura o
Go and surpass who we were until today!

Yukimura in middle school is grabbed by Yukimura in high school and become one. Nora in middle school is grabbed by Nora in high school and become one.

(Instrumental)

Side by side, Yukimura and Nora walk towards the light at the end of the tunnel, with phones in their hands. Displayed on their screens are the current class point distribution.

A Class - 950
B Class - 630
C Class - 480
D Class - 120
E Class - 0