- Part 2 (Yukimura Fudou)

I skipped lunch since my points were low and the free veggie combo wasn't appealing to eat. Instead, I went to Ike-sensei's lab to do some science experiments. I learnt better with my hands than my head, anyways.

It feels weird that for once, I'm actually trying to study. Honestly, my only motivation to do this is so I can visit Sakigamiya's place. Otherwise, I wouldn't have bothered.

I could've dragged Nora along with me, but he was in the library doing some math. The guy's super smart, and the question he was trying to solve looked tough, so I decided not to bother him and go by myself.

I'm kind of jealous of him, to be honest. When it comes to academics, he's unrivalled. He's super good at learning, unlike me. Even though his personality's weak, academics is his strength, and he earnestly trains it everyday, like how I honed my football skills by practicing everyday.

Football's the only thing I've taken seriously in my life. Ever since May 1st, I've been thinking about how I can become better, so I don't stay in the dumps of E Class. I want to climb up to A Class, like everyone else.

I thought I could just rely on my football skills to advance, but the reality of the situation is, I can't. That's why I'm going to Ike-sensei's lab. For once, I feel like I can improve in a subject that isn't sports. My introduction to science is my first step in becoming good at both sports and academics.

At the same time, I'm reluctant to do it. I don't want to become someone like those ikemen, who were good at everything. I'd rather have flaws than be condescending like those guys.

I entered Ike-sensei's lab casually, announcing my appearance.

"Excuse the intrusion!"

I froze, seeing that there was someone in the lab already. A pretty good looking girl, with long, pastel red hair. She had a lab coat and goggles on. There were bright yellow star clips in her bangs.

She wore an orange jumper over her white shirt, but it didn't hide her big boobs all that well. Well, they weren't very big compared to the E Class girls. Kazuraba's boobs were bigger. But she was a D Cup at least, right? Mitsuba has a better eye for this kind of stuff.

Though, I was instantly turned off seeing her tie was white. An A Class student, huh? Damn, what terrible luck. I hate these A Class snobs, especially Yahagi. He was trying to drag me into a trial for the pettiest of reasons.

"Oya, Yukimura-kun! It's great to see you return! What kind of practical are you looking to do?"

Ike-sensei approached me with a wide smile. He quite a laidback teacher in all honesty.

"Uhh, some more physics stuff. I was reading the electricity topic, but I didn't really get it, so I thought doing a practical might help me."

I couldn't help but look at the A Class girl who ignored my presence.

"Well, Kondou-kun over there is also doing a practical on electricity. It's one of the core practicals, investigating the current-voltage graphs. You two should team up."

I stared blankly at his suggestion, then laughed loudly.

"Hah? Me, work with her? Sensei, you realise I'm in E Class, right? She's in A Class, she'd would hate to work with a guy like me! Ha ha ha!"

"I'm being 100% serious, Yukimura-kun. Kondou-kun's an extremely sharp girl when it comes to science. I'm sure if you have an honest interest for it, she won't mind."

Kondou turned to us and crossed her arms.

"Ike-sensei, I think it'd be a bad idea to pair us up together. He's the one who beat Kurase-san up this week."