- Part 2

We arrived at the school library. There were fourteen others there sitting on a long table facing one another. Sitting on the left side was our class: Mitsuba, Nora, Katsumi, Demiza, Rinbayashi, and that damn ikemen, Matsushita.

I clenched my fists and let out a hardened sigh.

On the right side was B Class. I recognised some of the people there. Ichinose, who definitely had big boobs, Ritaka, a pervert, but most surprisingly, Machida and Koishi.

In April, during picture day, Machida had humiliated me in front of the delinquents by snapping my dorm's keycard in half. I righteously punched him the face for that.

Since then, his appearance had changed slightly, as Machida's dark red hair was now worn in long bangs. He was sitting next to Ichinose in the middle, which was where the reps sat. This guy was the male rep for B Class, huh? I would've never guessed.

Sakigamiya took her seat in the middle and I took a seat next to Mitsuba.

"Everyone, thanks for coming today, nya!"

Ichinose stood up and cheered. Her cat-like mannerisms was super cute.

"Today is the start of both of our classes first step towards A Class! I hope this alliance will last us until graduation, and bring us many prosperous opportunities, such as this one! A study session will strengthen our knowledge and bonds so we can tackle this month's midterms well-prepared!"

It's hard to concentrate on what she's saying when her boobs are swaying in every direction. I think Mitsuba was gonna cream his pants just at the sight of her.

"But before we do, let's take some time to introduce ourselves to one another. I'm B Class's female class representative, Ichinose Natsumi, nya!"

Machida stood next to speak, looking angry to be here. Even with our bad history, that guy ignored my presence.

"I'm Machida Kouta. The male class representative for B Class."

With that short statement, he sat down with his arms crossed. The rest of B Class began to introduce themselves.

"I'm Chikuji Megumi. I specialise in English."

Chikuji was a girl with silver hair tied up in a ponytail.

"...Mato Takara. Science. Nice to meet you."

Mato was a creepy girl with short maroon hair.

"My name's Sekine Sayuki, and I'm actually quite weak at academics, ha ha... so I was hoping maybe one of your stronger students could help me out?"

Sekine was a bijin type girl with long black hair. She was definitely the most attractive girl here, after Ichinose.

Immediately, almost everyone looked at Nora. He's got experience in teaching already, so this shouldn't be an issue for him. Probably. He usually breaks down into a clumsy mess around girls. It's embarrassing when he does, cuz it makes me look uncool.

"Yo, I'm Ritaka Takahashi. For E Class students, you ladies look extremely lovely. I specialise in Japanese."

Ritaka smirked. Man, if this pervert starts flirting with Sakigamiya, I'm going to break his face.

"I'm Kasai Touma. My best subject's history and geography."

Kasai looked like a refined, fancy Takanori, mainly for his natural blonde hair.

"I'm Koishi Eizan. I'm good at everything, but I specialise in math, science, food and business."

As much as I hated Koishi, this guy was freakishly scary. His dyed hair was slicked back, he had piercings in his ears, and wore a pair of shades over his eyes. Gold chains and jewellery were on his neck and wrists. Was this guy part of the yakuza or something?

It was now our turn to introduce ourselves.

Matsushita said something dumb. Sakigamiya went after him.

"It's a pleasure to meet all of you. I'm Sakigamiya Alice, the female representative. I'm half-French, half-Japanese, but I speak perfect Japanese, so don't feel afraid to talk to me! I'm good in a wide variety of subjects, but my best one would have to be Japanese or English."

"I'm Demiza Taiga! My best subject's history, but I'm hoping to improve my maths today."

"Rinbayashi Amou. I don't mind which subject we revise."

Ritaka wolf-whistled, grinning at Rinbayashi.

"Aren't you a hottie?"

Rinbayashi ignored him, like she should.

"Um... I'm Nora Takayuki... my best subject's either math or history..."

"Nora-chan's actually really good at academics. He'd be perfect to tutor you, Sekine-san."

Nora bashfully nodded in agreement. At least he's building some confidence.

"Oh, that's awesome! Let's work well together then, Nora-san!" Sekine said.

"Yes, same here." He smiled.

"I'm Katsumi Kou. Please help me with all my grades!" She begged.

"Koishi-san, this seems perfect for you." Ichinose said.

"It seems so. I'll beat the information into your head. Thoroughly."

Koishi grabbed a thick text book and slammed it into the table.

Yeah, definitely scary... Katsumi was visibly shaking, but nodded.

"I'm Mitsuba Jun. I suck at everything too, but I'm like good at... Japanese. Just salvage my English grade. Please?"

Everyone laughed at his introduction. Mitsuba's a funny guy, that's for sure.

It was finally my turn. These introductions were such a pain.

"My name's Yukimura Fudou. I'm good at sports. I'm here to improve my science. Specifically physics."

"I think we can safely pair Yukimura-san with Takara-chan!" Ichinose smiled.

Oh god, I'm getting paired with the creepy girl? Damn it...

Some more discussion was held, and we got our pairs sorted out.

Nora and Sekine, Katsumi and Koishi, Rinbayashi and Ritaka, Demiza and Kasai, Mitsuba and Chikuji, and finally, me and Mato.