- Part 2 (Sakigamiya Alice)

Today as usual, I am perfect.

My face had no blemishes, and my hair was done up in the cute and popular side ponytail. Even my uniform was carefully crafted to make me look good. An untucked shirt implies a casual nature, which makes me seem more approachable, and my skirt was shorter than the official designated length, just so those disgusting perverts can ogle at how perfect my legs are.

Everything I do is to make me more popular. After all, being the female class representative, I have to look and act my best at all times. But at this school... it doesn't matter. All sense of logic gets turned on its head and ruined. No matter how beautiful I am, my red tie is an eyesore that drags me to an inescapable suffering.

Being labelled as an "E Class" student.

I checked my SMS. As usual, there are messages from all sorts of people calling me a "slut" and "bitch". That I "suck Matsushita's d*ck" to stay popular. That I'm "a fake person" with "no fashion sense". That I "wear too much make up" and I'm "extremely defective".

Please, shut up already.

I walked into class with my perfected smile, even though our class was feeling dread. I went to my usual group of friends and began talking to them. As usual, Kou starts gossiping about the other girls in our school. Not like I care.

Gossip is the equivalent of junk food. No one can get enough of it, and all it is bad for you. I hate hearing it. A waste of my time, I say.

I zone out, and notice that Yukimura keeps looking at me when I'm not looking at him. Considering that weekend we spent at Kou's house to study the menstrual cycle, I must be on his mind.

That idiot makes his crush on me so obvious. If he wasn't so violent, I might actually consider him, but right now, a person like Nora is more easy to... "deal" with.

"I'll be right back."

I leave to interact with Yukimura, who starts acting like he wasn't doing anything beforehand.

"Sup, Sakigamiya. Last weekend was pretty good, we should do it again some time."

"Whatever helps improve your grades! I love science, so teaching it to others is great!"

"Awesome! Should we go to yours next time?"

It's an obvious ploy to try to get closer to me. Nice attempt, but subtlety wasn't his strength. The idea of Yukimura being in my apartment gives me chills. That guy is like a wild beast, who knows what he'd do to me in blind lust.

"Hmm, I wonder. Maybe, if you get a good score on the science midterms."

At least this will make him a productive person, even just for this month.

"Don't remind me about them."

Yukimura ruffled his hair in frustration.

"If you get anything higher than 80%, you can come over to my place."

"Seriously?! Alright, deal!"

Even though he was dreading over it earlier, Yukimura's opinion changed drastically when I gave him that impossible to achieve offer. He cheered in a way I've never seen before from him. Jeez, just how much does he like me?

"By the way, during break time, you should talk to Mikazuchi-sensei about the second half of the topic we studied on the weekend."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll drag you and Nora along with me."

"Eh? Me? Why me?" I said with a cute voice to try and throw him off.

I don't think I could stand another second with Yukimura. Knowing he likes me makes things awkward, because he thinks I don't know.

"Cuz you were studying with us!"

"But I know about it already!"

"Revision then!"

And just like that, I was forced into Mikazuchi-sensei's remedial classes.