- Part 4 (Mitsuba Jun)

Welp. I was in the gymnasium, sitting down with six other students. Plus side? I wasn't the only one who got disqualified. Down side? I got disqualified.

At least I managed to drag an A Class student with me. Suck on that, Mitsumori! It's your fault for telling me to shut up and be quiet when I asked you for a pen!

I learned after the fact I got disqualified I could've asked the invigilator for a pen. Oops.

Regardless, I wasn't the only dummy here. Kouji brought his phone with him. Terasaka was whistling in the exam hall. Kamuro, Esumi and Daita were all caught talking.

I wasn't too worried. Sure, a zero on our papers sucked, but it was the first midterm. Big deal, who cares.

Except...

We had to sit here in the gymnasium for two hours, doing absolutely nothing, while Hiden-sensei over-watched us as punishment. I nearly fell asleep.

Mitsumori tried to talk to his homeroom teacher, but Hiden-sensei wasn't having it. Yeah, when you're an A Class student getting disqualified, I think you deserve to be in E Class, amirite?

This is my new strategy. To bring Mitsumori down to the bottom of the dumps with me! I'll sacrifice my exam scores for the greater good of 1st Year society! I have nothing to lose, since I only have two points!!

I wasted ten points on more cards... everyone in the group chat said I was a failure...

My little sister would be proud of me. Yessiree.

"Alright, time to take you seven to the student council room. Feel free to try and appeal there. Otherwise, accept your fate of disqualification."

Hiden-sensei led all seven of us upstairs to the student council room. He kicked opened the door, and boom! The entire student council was there, including the president and King of the school...

...Kishou Arashi-sama!

He was sitting front and centre of the appeal table. Seven seats were lined up, just for us. I took a seat at the far end in-between Kouji and Terasaka.

These guys were terrifying... I had no idea how I was going to appeal my case by myself! I'm not a lawyer! I might say something to make the situation worse!

Kishou-sama asked his secretary, a busty hot upperclassman with big boobs, to hand him some files. Oh god, it was our files. He quickly read through each and placed them on the side. Putting his hand on the pile, he called for a name.

"Mitsumori Jiro-san. A Class 1st Year. Disqualified for talking before the exam could occur at 10:22am. Would you like to appeal?"

Kishou-sama's emotionless tone was scathing! He absolutely struck fear into both mine and Mitsumori's heart!

"...y-yes, your majesty."

Kishou pushed up his glasses and moved the file into a separate pile.

"Daita Hachirou-san. B Class 1st Year. Disqualified for talking after the exam finished at 12:40am. Would you like to appeal?"

Gah! Again! Daita looked like he'd crap himself!

"P-please... if possible..."

Kishou-sama slid the file to the other pile. Hey, I'm a poet and I didn't even know it.

"Esumi Chirie-san. C Class 1st Year. Dis-"

"I-I'm sorry King K-Kishou-sama! I-I'm so sorry for t-talking afterwards i-in the exam!! P-please, p-please let me appeal it!"

"...Of course. However, next time, please refrain from cutting in midway through. It's rude and disrespectful."

Kishou-sama was terrifying... he was looking down at all of us, definitely... when you're a man this powerful, it was to be expected. Esumi gasped and nodded desperately, not wanting to be killed for her indignant actions.

"Kamuro Hokyou-san. C Class 1st Year. Disqualified for talking after the exam finished at 12:34am. Would you like to appeal?"

Kamuro nodded yes weakly. I think she had tears in her eyes. Kishou-sama moved the file.

"Terasaka Soichiro-san. D Class 1st Year. Disqualified for whistling in the exam at 10:20am. Would you like to appeal?"

"...Sure, but drop the haughty attitude. I couldn't give a shit whether you're King or President. I hate the way you're looking down at me."

Kishou moved the file. Oh crap, Terasaka's starting beef with the most powerful student at school!

"I don't look down at you. It's simply a figure of your imagination."

"Wanna say it in a way that makes sense to a normal person?"

"In other words, you're scared of me."

"What? Why would I be scared of a guy like you?"

"You and I are both students at this school, so we are on the same level. If you think I am looking down at you, then you believe you are under me in the great chain of being, when that is not the case. You would only think that if you believe I am superior to you."

Terasaka narrowed his eyes and gritted his teeth.

"Mitsuba Jun-san. 1st Year E Class. Disqualified for talking before the exam could occur at 10:22am. Would you like to appeal?"

"Y-Yes Kishou-sama!"

He moved my file to the other pile.

"Kouji Tenma-san. 1st Year E Class. Disqualified for bringing an illegal item, a phone, into the exam. Would you like to appeal?"

"No thanks."

Kishou picked up his file and handed it back to his big boob secretary. I wanna fondle her breasts so badly...

"Then, Kouji-san, you may leave."

"Can I make a request?" Kouji asked.

I think this is the first time I've heard him talk.

"What would that be?"

"Disqualify me from every other midterm being held this week."

My jaw dropped. Terasaka bursted into laughter. The two C Class girls held their breath. Daita ignored Kouji's ballsy statement. Mitsumori covered his mouth.

"This is a serious request?"

"Yes. I want to fail all the midterms."

"...Alright. We can arrange that to happen."

Holy. Shit.

"Thank you very much. King Kishou-sama."

Kouji exited the student council room without any remorse. He just threw away his entire future! Why the hell would he do that?!

"As for the rest of you, we shall hold your appeals now. Who would like to go first?"

Everyone looked at each other. Terasaka put his hand up, arrogantly glaring at Kishou-sama.

"Very well then. Xuelan-san, if you could please escort the rest outside."

His big boob secretary nodded. Xuelan was her name, huh? A Chinese beauty... exotic!

"Yes, King President Kishou-sama. If you all could please follow me. I shall accompany you to the waiting room."

The rest of us got up and followed her. Terasaka stayed in his seat as he faced against the seven students in front of him.