Chapter 6: B Class-E Class Study Coalition! (Yukimura Fudou)

"...mura-kun."

Ha...?

"...mura-kun, wake up!"

Who's calling for me...

"...of the day!"

If it's Mitsuba, I'm gonna kill him...

"Yukimura-kun!"

I raised my head and blinked, seeing Sakigamiya standing over me. A gust of wind blew her hair out attractively.

Ah, to wake up to a beautiful angel like her every morning is the dream of every man. I wasn't angry at all. In fact, I was really refreshed.

"Mou, I tried waking you up nearly five times now. It's the end of the school day."

"Didn't realise. I slept through Toujou-sensei's class again... I don't understand English."

It was a good nap though.

"Anyways, E Class and B Class are holding their first joint session in order to celebrate our new formed alliance."

We were in an alliance with B Class? First time I've heard of this.

What would B Class want from a bunch of failures like us anyways? Do they even benefit from working with us? Who the hell let this happen? I'm pretty sure all the other classes would laugh at them for doing this.

"What kind of session? Party? Sports?"

I yawned, rubbing my neck. I grabbed my bottle of Bocari Sweat and drowned the rest down.

"Study session. The B Class students are going to tutor us on whatever we desire. It'd be good for you to come, since you can learn more science from them."

"You sure they're not trying to screw us over?"

I had my doubts about this. There's no way those guys in B Class would team up with us so easily.

"No, they're fully serious about this. You know Ichinose-san, don't you?"

"The one with huge boobs and strawberry hair?"

"Yes... you do know that's the only Ichinose-san in our year, right?"

I remember her mainly because Mitsuba was going borderline insane over her breasts.

"Had to be sure. Is she trustworthy, that Ichinose?"

"I'm friends with her. She doesn't care about social status. She just wants to help others."

A good, kind person, huh? I mean, if she got other B Class students involved, I guess she wouldn't be all that bad. Plus she's a girl, which is a lot different to the boys in B Class, who I made enemies with, like Machida and Fukae.

"...Guess I got time to kill. You gonna be there?"

I'd only really care for this revision session if she was there.

"Yep! Both E and B Class reps will be present so we can properly discuss things."

I tightened my fist. So that bastard Matsushita will be there as well... damn it.

This could be a good chance to bond with Sakigamiya, but with a guy like him around, I'd be trying my hardest not to slug him in the face rather than talk to her.

"I'm bringing Mitsuba-san and Kou-san as well since their grades are low."

"Yea, that's whatever. When and where's it taking place?"

"Right now, in the school library."

"What?!"

"Everyone else went ahead. I stayed behind to get you."

Sakigamiya tilted her head and smiled.

There's no way I could back out now! She waited specifically for me! She even did a super cute smile! I can't let her down!

"Alright, let's go there right now then! Or else we'll be late!"

"I've never seen you so enthusiastic to study, Yukimura-kun..."