- Part 2

This was the first time I've been out with so many people at once. However, it wasn't a happy experience, as I was left isolated by the rest of the group as I followed them like a shadow. I would've talked to Yukina and Nora, but they were being preoccupied by other people.

When I arrived at the Drachma Red recreational indoor swimming pool facility for the first time, what caught my attention was the unique layout of the building. The facility was fronted by a reception desk and lobby, which granted students access to a long corridor that connected the two halves of the facility.

On the left half, there were the changing rooms, which were split by gender. On the right half, there was the actual pool itself. Obviously, we had to go to the changing rooms first, but being in E Class, we weren't given the best conditions to change in. Disappointingly, there were only two changing stalls, one for men and women each, with a wall of about thirty lockers separating them. This meant that we'd have to form lines and take turns changing.

"Ugh! This is the worst!"

Fujimura immediately whined.

"Takayuki-kun and Takanori-san got really lucky, didn't they?"

Katsumi was right, since me and Nora were the only boys present in the group, we wouldn't have to wait as long for each other. Meanwhile, there were five girls present, so changing would take much longer for them.

At the very least, they gave us lockers to put our stuff away. That much was appreciated, but the lockers themselves didn't actually lock. They just closed fairly tightly. That meant, theoretically, they were free for anyone to go through, which was a massive privacy and security concern. However, since we were all classmates, and we knew who was present, if anything was stolen, the possible culprits would be obvious.

"U-um, Takanori-kun... is it okay if I go change first?"

"Go ahead. Take as much time as you need."

Nora nodded, and shyly entered the stall. I waited outside, leaning against the wall of lockers. For the girls, Sakigamiya went to change first.

"Oi, we need to talk privately."

As I waited, Fujimura demanded to speak to me. I couldn't understand why, but with her aggressive tone, I'm guessing she wanted me to stay out of her way as much as possible.

I complied, and we went into the long corridor, where Fujimura slammed me against the wall, and clicked her tongue at me. Narrowing her eyes, she hissed a very real threat.

"Look, you piece of shit, I want you to stay as far away from our group as possible, and go swim by yourself in the corner of the pool like the sad loner you are."

"Do I bother you that much?"

"You shouldn't even be here in the first place. I thought I'd have a nice weekend, but you just had to go and ruin it!"

Fujimura was acting as if she was above me, despite being in the same class. I knew that she didn't like me, but I never realised it ran so deep.

"I'm sorry."

"If you were really sorry, you'd leave quietly now, you eyesore."

"I can't. I came here to have fun with Nora-san."

"You won't be going anywhere near Takayuki-chan. I'll make sure of it."

"I see."

With my dry response, Fujimura returned to the changing rooms. Unfortunately, there was a lot of truth to her caustic words. Assuming that Yukimura will vie for Sakigamiya's attention, Mitsuba and Tanaka will pervert on the girls, and Fujimura will keep Nora away from me, I really had no one to play with.