SS Fujimura Shouko: Chocolate Soft Serve

"Ah~ today was super fun!"

As we walked to the konbini, I threw my arms up and stretched lightly. Takayuki-chan was beside me, nodding in agreement. He had a small smile on, which I liked seeing.

"D-definitely. I'm glad we came out today..."

"Me too. It was really fun swimming with you."

I never really noticed until Alice-chan did that makeover on him, but Takayuki-chan's totally my type. I love cute and shy boys the best since they're so easy to dominate~ I love seeing Takayuki-chan squirm as I tease him. He makes super adorable expressions...

"I hope I didn't hold you back... I'm not very good at swimming."

"Not at all. The slow pace was nice. You shouldn't have pushed yourself so hard during the races, though."

Each time Takayuki-chan came out of the pool breathless, his tired expression was adorable. He relied on me to regain his breath, and even held onto me for support. I loved taking care of him like that, especially when I fed him water. It was too cute! I thought my heart was going to burst.

"S-sorry... I wanted to try and win... even though I'm not very good at sports..."

"Don't apologise. Jeez. I would admire that you put in tons of effort over if you won or something."

That unconfident personality of his too is also endearing. Ugh, it should be a crime to be this lovable. I want him to be my boyfriend so badly already.

"R-really?"

"Yeah! Who cares about ranking? You had fun, right?"

"Well... not really... p-pushing myself that hard really hurt..."

It was painful seeing his expression drop like that. Physically, Takayuki-chan was much weaker than everyone else, so he had a hard time keeping up.

"Then next time, like, don't push yourself, or sit out when it becomes too much."

"W-well... yeah, that's the sensible thing..."

"Though, I guess it's embarrassing if you were the odd one out. So, I'll also sit out with you. Mayuri-chan too, right?"

Mayuri-chan was walking a little behind us, looking at her phone. She looked up and gave a small thumbs up.

"Y-you don't... have to do that..."

"Or, maybe next time, we should do something that isn't physical. Do you like to go to the arcade?"

I loved going to arcades. My older brother used to take me there a lot as a kid. It's the only happy memories I have with him. Claw games are my favourite, since you can win cute prizes.

"A-arcade? I-I've never been to one..."

"Eh?! Impossible, you've never been to an arcade before?!"

"No... m-my parents didn't really let me go outside much... and I didn't..."

Takayuki-chan looked away, mumbling the last part.

"Hmm? You didn't what?"

"...n-nothing."

"Hey, tell me!"