- Part 10

Earlier this week, Mitsuba invited me, Yukimura and Tanaka to his dorm room.

"What's so important that we need to talk about in real life? You could of just messaged us, you know."

Yukimura, who had just finished working out at the gym, turned on Mitsuba's air conditioner to cool down. It was a good idea, since it avoided stinking up the room with sweat.

"I couldn't risk our conversation being leaked."

With those ominous words, Mitsuba gathered us around his room. We sat down on some dirty pillows in a circle. I don't think these have been washed in awhile...

"What the hell are you doing?"

Justifiably sceptic, Yukimura raised an eyebrow. In response, Mitsuba rubbed his hands together, smiling crudely.

"Let's peep on the girls this weekend."

I don't want to be apart of this conversation anymore.

"D-de gozaru?!"

"What?!"

While Tanaka and Yukimura openly expressed their surprise, I kept quiet. In the first place, why would Mitsuba invite me to join this operation? He knows I'm not like the other two.

"Okay, okay, hear me out. This is why I couldn't afford messaging you guys about it. If there was a leak, it'd be disastrous."

I assumed Mitsuba was dumb, but he had actually thought about the risks about messaging this sort of plan to us. If for some reason, this idea came to the public eye, the messages would be proof that we were conspiring to commit a crime against the girls, with Mitsuba getting the most of the blame as he's the one who suggested it.

Also, in a private room like his, there were no CCTV cameras, so the conversation couldn't be recorded either. If the school caught wind of this, E Class would severely punished for these actions. By meeting up like this, if a leak did occur, we would know the culprit was amongst us four.

"Dude, how are we going to peep on the girls?"

Yukimura, who had no faith in Mitsuba's idea, interrogated him for the details.

"It started when I overheard the girls talk excitedly about going to the pool this weekend. I confirmed this was the truth with Sakigamiya-san and Hono-san."

For once, Mitsuba's smooth communication skills came in handy, except it was for all the wrong reasons.

"How does this relate to "taking back our youth" like you spouted in the group chat? I wanted to make summer memories with the girls, not look at their naked bodies."

Despite being as bad as Mitsuba, Yukimura was showing some restraint. It seemed that he had grown up a little bit after being dragged through the mud by the school. There was also more at stake for him, since he's been trying to build a relationship with Sakigamiya, and peeping on her would ruin it.

"Yukimura-san, don't you see? Peeping on girls is youth."

"Mitsuba, I knew you were dumb, but not this badly."

I had to agree with Yukimura on this one. It was an absurd stretch.

"Just hear me out. We can discuss the moralities of peeping or whatever when I finish explaining my master plan. I'm sure that I'll ease your anxieties."

Mitsuba tried to reassure us. It seemed that Tanaka was on board, but for me and Yukimura, we'd need more convincing.

"Ugh, fine. I'll shut up, but if you suggest more stupid ideas, I'm leaving."