- Part 3

The pool was exceptional, its length a huge fifty metres, filled to the brim with cold and refreshing swimming water that glistened under the sun, inviting us to jump in. It was built to replicate a competition pool, as it was mainly competitive swimmers who used the facility outside of the summer months. As such, the pool was divided into eight lanes with starting platforms, but the staff had omitted the lane rope so we could swim freely in the pool. The markings on the floor that divided the lanes still remained, however.

The rooftop of the facility was made of glass, which meant the sweltering sun kissed our skin as we played in the crisp water. Besides that, surrounding the pool was plenty of space, with tables and chairs scattered around to sit at so we could rest and take a break. Positioned over them were umbrellas that gave sufficient shading.

As I expected, Yukimura was showing off to Sakigamiya by swimming at an insane speed down the pool. Both Mitsuba, who wore red swimming trunks, and Tanaka, who wore a black one-piece swimsuit, were cheering him on while sitting at a table. They looked out of breath and drenched in sweat, probably from swimming in the pool before any of us.

Also in the pool was Hono and Demiza, who were playing by splashing water on each other. Hono was wearing a hot pink two-piece bikini, while Demiza wore a claret red one-piece swimsuit. A little further away from them both were Nora and Fujimura, who were pleasantly swimming together. I couldn't see Suzuki around, which was strange since she and Fujimura were best friends. Even though Nora didn't like Fujimura that much, he was enjoying himself, which was good.

"Cannonball!"

Katsumi rushed past me and threw herself into the pool, making a huge splash. Swimming over to Hono and Demiza, she joined in, playing with them. Yukina untied her sarong and placed it on one of the chairs, before getting into the pool with a relaxed expression.

"It's so cool~"

"Yukina-chan! Take this!"

Demiza swam over and assaulted her with the water. Sakigamiya joined into the pool shortly after, now showing off her swimming skills to Yukimura. Everyone sure was having fun.

While Yukina was distracted playing with her friends, Mitsuba got out of his seat and wondered over to the chair Yukina placed her sarong at. With his slimy fingers, he tried to grab it.

"Kazuraba-chan's clothing... smells good... big boobs..."

As Mitsuba muttered incoherently, I slapped his hand away. He looked up and shivered.

"T-Takanori-san! When did you get here?!"

"Same time as Yukina-san. What were you trying to do just now?"

"Drown in Kazuraba-chan's amazing scent."

This damn pervert... he was so sleazy, he had nothing to hide. I had my secret weapon against a guy like him.

"Wouldn't that be betraying your favourite gravure idol? What was her name... Aozaki Aoko-san?"

He doesn't shut up about her in the group chat.

"That's..."

Mitsuba's face dropped. He shook his head.

"No, no, no! That's completely different! These are our classmates, and she's just an idol! Out of my way, let me smell that fabric!"

I sighed. Since Tanaka was busy ogling over Sakigamiya and Hono, I stretched lightly.

"Eh? What are you doing?"

Mitsuba stopped, seeing me stretch my body in front of him. Really, I was preparing for something else.

"This."