- Part 3

After school, me, Nora and Yukimura walked together to D Class, Mikazuchi-sensei's homeroom class.

Nora had prepared for this, carrying notebooks, highlighters and folders with him, while Yukimura was the complete opposite, equipped with nothing but a pen in his pocket.

"Excuse the intrusion."

Yukimura nonchalantly knocked on the door and opened it with a cocky grin. Well, one thing was for sure, D Class's classroom smelled better than ours.

Immediately, Satou Ishigami got in our way. He's like Zyriot's best friend, or something. He's a weirdo... his hair covers one of his eyes and he has headphones on him all the time.

"Yukimura. What's your business with D Class?" Satou asked.

"Huh? Get out of my way, I need to see Mikazuchi-sensei for help with this... thing."

"You? Studying?" Satou turned around and shouted to the class, "Guys, it's the end of the world, the defects want to learn!"

Immediately, the remaining people in D Class began giggling. I couldn't see Zyriot here, so it's not like he could calm them down.

That was one of Zyriot's great features as a leader. His class had tremendous respect for him, so they heeded to his commands.

I wish I could exert the same power over E Class. It would make controlling them a lot easier. Maybe we'd even overtake D Class quicker if they'd all listen to me.

"You want to try your luck, bastard?! I'll kill you!"

Yukimura snatched Satou's shirt and pulled him closer to his balled up fist.

"Yukimura-kun, stop!"

I grabbed his arm and he let go of Satou immediately.

"C'mon, let's not act so hostile."

Yukimura rubbed the gap between his eyes and groaned, heeding my words.

"Oh, Sakigamiya-san, I didn't see you. Hey."

Satou grew a little smirk seeing me.

"You suck off guys like him now? First it was Matsushita, now it's Yukimura, huh?"

Shigeru Zenkichi joined Satou at the doorway, and began to target me next.

Of course, these were cheap tactics that wouldn't shake my heart. I refused to let them belittle me.

"How much did he pay you? Does he even have money? What a desperate slut!"

Terasaka Soichiro insulted at us from the back of the room, laughing as his feet were kicked up on their tables.

I was jealous that they had proper desks, rather than the chabudai we had to use.

"Who's next? The little trap hiding behind you?"

Satou continued the chain of slurs at us.

Nora backed away, hiding behind Yukimura. Honestly, I found it insulting that they'd try and weaponise Nora's innate cuteness against him, especially since me, Ria and Kou worked hard to give him that makeover.

At that point, they weren't just insulting him. They were also insulting me too.

"Nah man, threesome, threesome!" Shigeru said.

"Sakigamiya's gonna get trap d*ck shoved up her p*ssy while Yukimura gets his sloppy seconds!" Terasaka said.

It was infuriating that they were laughing at us so casually. Yukimura had enough of their nonsense and punched the wall next to D Class. Their laughter heightened seeing him angry.