Chapter 16: Sandy's Feelings

𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆

What a strange feeling! Her smile flashes everywhere I go. I'm now lying with my back on bed and arms tucked behind my head. I'm so obsessed with ruminating about her.

Eversince I saw her in my school corridor, I'm lost in her. She has blue eyes and pink lips. The way she smiles, laughs, and pokes fun at someone gives me chills to the core.

I don't know if she likes me or not. Even I played she loves me... She loves me not with a daisy in hand. Though it turns out she likes me, yet I'm skeptical about it.

I put my thoughts away and begin to focus. I'm flipping the pages of a brochure containing snippets of information about hangars in upstate New York. It mentions everything from door systems to wall and roof designs.

I jot down those hangar specifics. I'm not lame enough to build my own hangar. I need to find a top-grade builder and ask about the jargons specified in the brochure. I like to be a know-it-all and not jump to conclusions.

I draw out my phone and call Benny. He picks up his phone immediately and says, "Hi, Sandy!"

"I need to talk to you. Do you remember the girl who asked for a DVD player in our garage sale?"

"Yes, of course. I do remember her. Did you see her face when you mentioned its price?"

"C'mon, Sandy! It's not time for fun. You gotta meet her. She's nice."

"Jeezy Creezy! You met her only once. Yet you've started to date her?"

"No, Ben. She is my schoolmate."

"Who?"

"It's Tassy, dude."

"Oh! That pigtail girl. Do you even remember her?"

"Yes. I remember her." I say shyly.

"Wait. You like her?"

"That's a long story, Ben. You better come to Symphony. Somehow, I'll bring Tassy there."

"Wait...wait..." Before he says something, I hang up the phone.