Chapter 24: Spintech's Guidance

𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗻𝘆

What Sandy has planned to do in his future is far-fetched. But, he has the determination to do it, no matter what happens next. He loved to play with toy planes as a kid. Now, he has a liking to protect them from adverse conditions like bad weather, pollution and other things. It's so typical of him to do so.

I remember him snatching hold of his plane within seconds, when I got irked and about to drop it in water.

We are now walking to Mr. Hoffman's cabin and as soon as we step in, he asks us to take a seat across him.

We both sit down on the cozy leather chair.

Sandy begins to talk.

"I often dream of building my own hangar oneday. I would like you to assist me in that."

"Yes, your dad briefed me about what you want to do with your future."

He, then, asks,

"It's a nice idea. Where do you think your hangar can be setup?"

"Well, as far as I'm concerned, I would like the hangar to sit anywhere near the Lakefront Airport."

"That's a costly option." The VP does a down in the mouth.

"I know. Building a hangar near residential buildings will pose many issues."

"Yes. Absolutely. Noise compliance is the main issue there. Some neighbours complain about engine sounds."

"Yes."

"So, how many aircrafts will your hangar house?"

"We didn't decide upon that yet."

"Ok, then." He then dials his intercom and asks the person on the other side to put through somebody.

"Well, I'm up for a dinner party today." I thought so.

He then adds, "I've asked Mr. Edwin to guide you in the hangar stuff."

He stands up and again shakes his hand with us. Then, he drifts out of the room.

After a while, Edwin makes his way to the cabin and introduces himself to us. He is a handsome guy wearing a white button-down shirt that is tucked down to his black slack pants. He imminently smiles at us and offers to take our seats. He has a laptop in his hand and opens it.

Sandy makes the first move, obviously about his hangar project. Edwin keenly listens to what he is really trying to say.

"Well, Sandy... here you go... There are a lot of hangar design and manufacturing companies, but ours stand out in terms of longevity and quality...."

He keeps on describing about their portfolios so far, and he uses many construction lingo to mention some of the designs and material used for hangar construction.

Dang all the construction mumbo-jumbo! I can't figure out what he is saying. To top it all, my eyes are already feeling heavy listening to this guy.

He makes a request to contact the airport authorities soon for permits and to know something about their compliance standards.