Chapter 3: Unpacking

Penny-

I ran beside him towards my front door. As we headed inside it seemed my parents were busy arguing about something stupid.

"Come on let's go to my room." I whispered. He giggled and followed me up the stairs.

"All my bags are here. I already set up my bed. Let's organize my clothes."

He nodded and unzipped one of my duffel bags. He began sorting my clothes into separate piles. I decided to put some decorations on my dresser since Michael seemed to have the clothes under control.

Michael-

Her clothes were cute. Simple but stylish. She's a cool girl and doesn't seem to be a crazy fan.

I got to the bottom of the duffel bag and noticed a smaller one off to the side. I unzipped it and pulled out the piece of clothing. My mouth dropped when I realized what it was. I immediately shoved it back in the bag and ran towards Penny.

"Uhh" I felt my cheeks burning up. "I think I should head home."

She looked confused and a bit sad. "Why? We just got started. I could really use your help with the record player too."

Penny-

Why was he so nervous all of the sudden?

"Uh" He was speechless for a reason I couldn't comprehend. We had just gotten started and he seemed to like me.

A light turned on in my brain. My clothes. He saw my underwear. Why was he this embarrassed though? Doesn't he have like 15 sisters or something?

"Michael, did you open the smaller bag?"

His cheeks flushed and he looked like he had just seen a ghost.

"Y-Yes. I'm sorry Penny I didn't mean to! I'm really sorry. Oh this is so embarrassing."

"Michael it's okay. My gosh, you scared me."

He sat on bed. "Michael, let's set up my record player I can put away the rest of my clothes later."

———————-30 minutes later

Michael-

"You'll have to come to my house some time. Maybe we could trade some records. You had some good stuff in there!"

She smiled "That sounds fun. Thanks for hanging out with me Michael I was really worried I wouldn't make any friends."

He looked into her eyes. Wow they're so pretty. She's so pretty. Her figure is beautiful too. She looks like a ballerina. And she plays the bass?! She's perfect.

"Michael?" I shook my head and noticed I had been staring.

"Oh yeah, I would love to hang out again."

She walked me downstairs and opened the front door. The cool night air blowed onto my face. Refreshing.

"Bye Michael."

"Bye Penny."

I jogged to the fence and climbed over. Today was a good day. A really good day. I realized I had missed dinner and decided I better just head to bed so I can see Penny early tomorrow. I finally have a friend that isn't my brother and that isn't a 40 year old musician.

I put my pajamas on and brushed my teeth. As I looked into the mirror my heart sank. My face looked awful. My acne was disgusting and my nose was huge. How could Penny want to talk to me when I looked like an ogre?

I quickly washed my face and laid in my bed. Thoughts of Penny ran through my mind. I remembered how I had seen her panties. I was humiliated. I felt so bad for putting such a sweet girl in such an exposing position. But she didn't seem to be offended which was good.

I began to think about the panties. They were red and lace. Was it lingerie? Does she have a boyfriend? Was that for him? I began to imagine her in the red lace. What am I doing? I just met her why am I thinking like this?

I rubbed my temples and got the thoughts out of my head. I just want a friend not a girlfriend. Just a friend. But I couldn't help but think of her body. How beautiful it would look in the red. I could imagine her at the side of my pool in a small bikini. Her pale skin glowing so beautifully. Her body aching to be hugged and loved.

I shook my head and huffed. I need to stop.
But-

I can't help it.

Woooooow. I am really just whipping these chapters out!! Proud of myself 😗✌🏼 Thank you for the votes too! I really didn't think anyone would see this. And the end of this chapter was a little bit steamy! For those of you curious: I am not trying to sexualize Michael I just thought that part was able to show his feelings growing for Penny. Of course since people sometimes like to see that stuff I will add it occasionally but I don't want to be weird about it. I will also add a warning in the chapter if anything happens between the two of them. But the last thing I want to do is make it seem like his only appeal was sex. I hope you guys liked this chapter!! Probably will update again soon :D