Chapter 15: Home

Penny-

My breathing increased as Michael moved his hips against me. His hands gripping my thighs as he pushed them apart allowing for more access. "Oh god." He groaned as he thrusted deeper into me. I pulled him down so his lips would connect with mine, his hips still penetrating into me. Our lips separated as he gripped the headboard with one hand and pressed the thumb of his other hand against my clit "Michael!" I yelped as he pushed himself swiftly in and out of me, his lean body making my body convulse for his touch was almost too much for me to handle. The bed squeaked as Michael squealed and groaned under his breath. His large hands wrapping themselves around my ankles to push my legs towards my head, him still pounding into me. "Girl you are perfect." He growled as I threw my head back, his pace moved from fast to slow all of the sudden as he laid himself back on top of me kissing me, the sudden change in speed had me shaking under him. Our moans filled the room and he sucked on my lips, my fingers digging into his muscular back "Oh my god." I said weakly as he increased the speed again, our skin clapping together as his thick member expanded my walls, the skin above his penis brushing my clit driving me wild. "Penny..." he moaned. "I-" he tried to tell me something but was interrupted by me screaming his name as he was now moving completely out of me to pound back inside me. "Michael... I'm gonna come." I told him, breathing heavily as his hand pushed up towards my neck. His thrusts became sloppier as he collapsed onto my body "Fuuuck." He cursed which shocked me, but made me finish even faster. I arched my back and gripped his back, his breath against my neck as his lower half gave me the most pleasure I have ever received. His thrusts slowed as he pushed deep inside of me, coming with me. "Michael" I whimpered whilst he kissed on my jaw. His chest heaving as his penis rested inside of me, our skin meshed together with sweat and pure lust. He lifted his head to connect our lips, finishing off what we had just done perfectly.

I frowned as he pulled out of me, it felt like he was taking a piece of me with him, our only physical connection being lost. We laid beside each other, hand in hand, panting and smiling. "Oh Penny..." He said as he cuddled me into his chest whilst I threw the blanket over us. "I have something to tell you." He whispered after kissing me on the head.

"Yes Michael?"

He took a deep breath and hugged me closer, "I-" He paused "I love you Penny Scorsese."

I pulled myself out of his arms to look at him in the eyes, his dark orbs searching my face for a reaction. "Michael," I brushed my fingers across his face "I love you too Michael Jackson." The smile that appeared on his face was enough to make me happy for a life time. I leaned in to give him a long kiss and tucked myself back into his chest, falling asleep.

———- Morning ———

Penny-

I had quietly woken up on Michaels warm chest, our legs tangled together, his arm wrapped around my body, the bright sun peaking through the curtains. While tracing shapes onto his soft tummy he began to awake. "Good morning Penny." His husky morning voice greeted me. I looked up to see his precious happy face, a little bit puffy and tired, but his eyes filled with joy.

"Good morning Michael." I kissed his cheek and rested my head in his neck.

"Oh my gosh." Michael said alarmed.

"What?" I sat up to look at him, although I still had no shirt on so I covered myself with the blanket.

Michael-

I had came inside of her, I didn't use a condom, and I didn't pull out. "Penny I-"

"Michael tell me what's wrong?" Her face was panicked.

I covered my face preparing myself for what I was about to tell her "Penny I finished inside of you."

"What?" She scoffed.