Chapter 14: Studio 54

Penny-

I couldn't describe the energy when they performed, it was simply amazing. I had never seen Michael actually dance and sing the way he does on stage but it was magical. Before knew it the lights went down and the boys scurried offstage. "Michael that was amazing!" I squeaked.

He returned my compliment with a peck on the lips. His voice must've been tired so I understood if he didn't want too talk much. A woman handed him a warm towel that Michael pressed to his throat, everything was happening so fast, the brothers had left without picking up their stuff, and Michael was holding onto my hand the most tight he ever has before. Michael whispered something to me but I couldn't hear him over the screaming fans we were walking towards to leave the building. Michael had adjusted his arm to be around my waist whilst he pulled me to his side, security opened the door for us and tons of fans began to scream and wave their hands, there were flashes of light I guessed to be paparazzi. I was scared, but also excited. It was cool to see how someone people loved Michael but awful because everyone looked like they were willing to kill each other FOR Michael. The door to the limo swung open as Michael pulled me inside, his brothers drinking water and waiting for us. "Ready for studio 54?" Michael asked, it was nice to finally hear his voice. I nodded and he frowned. "Penny I'm sorry about the people but I hope they didn't scare you too much." He squeezed my hand.

Soon enough we had arrived at studio 54, entering wasn't has much of a struggle as leaving the theatre but it was still intense. I had seen more celebrities in this club than I had my whole life. Michael had hugged some women and introduced them to me, they all smile at me and whisper something back to Michael as he blushes. I didn't know who the women were but I knew that one of them was Diana Ross. And she looked gorgeous, not only her image but her energy. She gave Michael the biggest hug and gave me one too. She opened her mouth to say something but a tall man approached her and asked her to dance, Michael nodded and smiled, letting her go off with him. Michael grabbed my hand pulling me towards a fluffy orange couch close to the bar.

"Well here we are." He said.

"Michael are they doing drugs over there?" I said curious. Was this what studio 54 really was?

Michael giggled and held me closer. "Yes, but we won't be doing any of that. Let's dance and have some fun, girl come on!" He pulled me off of the couch towards the center of the dance floor. The music was so loud and it smelled of liquor and sweat, but the energy was amazing. There were tons of women wearing skimpy clothes dancing on the stage and bright lights shining onto everyone's faces, people were kissing, drinking, doing drugs, and dancing. Honestly I was surprised Michael liked it here.

Michael began dancing around, spinning, snapping his fingers and rubbing his hands around my hips. I wasn't the best dancer so I stuck to swaying my hips and singing with the song. "Michael I have to use the ladies room." I had to yell.

"What?" He asked but I just waved my hand to go to the restroom. It was in a back hallway that smelled of cigarettes, not going to lie it was kind of nasty in there but I kind of liked that everyone was just having a good time. I walked into one of the restrooms, they were single room restrooms, no stalls. Whilst I began to fix my hair in the mirror I saw Michael walk in. He was giggling and had red lipstick all over his face.

"Michael! What happened to you?" I asked whilst smiling.

"Some woman gave me a weird drink, said it was just juice and then she started kissing all up on me, I had to get out there." He was so giggly, I doubt that drink was just juice. I reached over the sink to take a closer look at my makeup, I could feel my dress scoot up a bit.

"Michael I doubt that juice was really just juice. Look at how giggly you are it was probably 70 percent alcohol or something." Michael smiled as rested his hands on the back of my thighs, his head reached over my shoulder to whisper into my ear.