Chapter 50: Plans

Two Weeks Later
Netherlands

Penny-

"Michael why are there so many dolls in this suitcase?" My hands ran through a suitcase full of Barbie dolls and stuffed animals.

He peaked his head out of the bathroom "It's for when we have a daughter." He said so sure.

"And how do you know we are going to have a daughter one day?" I crossed my arms.

"It will happen eventually. I have another suitcase full of trucks and stuff."

I giggled and zipped the suitcase back up. The bed engulfed me as I laid, thinking about our future for that's all I seemed to do now. Everything felt almost too perfect, except for how the media was reacting. But our relationship was just so... good. I felt like I didn't deserve it almost. Like we are just so perfect for one another and we understood each other so well that I don't think anything could ever jeopardize what we have.

———— Some Hours Later

Holding hands, Michael and I walked down the hallway of the children's hospital. Security, doctors, nurses, and photographers surrounded us as we sat next to the bed of an ill girl. "Hi Emily, I'm Michael." His fingers wrapped around her tiny hand as she stared in awe at his precious face. "You're shy like me..." He whispered. Emily's mother was tearing up across from us. My heart swelled seeing this poor child so sick and tired, I was confused on how Michael went to these hospitals so often for my heart wouldn't be able to handle it. "I brought you something." He softly said while turning around and grabbing a stuffed animal cat. He sat it on her lap and a smile appeared on her face. "But in return for this you must get better. I need you to heal. Can you do that for me?" His fingers brushed her hot rosy cheek as she nodded. "A picture?" He asked the mother, they took a picture together and said their goodbyes. "I love you Emily." He said before grabbing my hand to leave.

"Wait momma..." She whispered "Momma is that Penny Sorse?" I giggled as she said my name wrong. My heart fluttered for this was only the second time a child wanted to speak to me, often kids didn't know who I was. The mother waved me over, I sat where Michael had been sitting before. "You're Penny?" She squeaked.

"Yes I'm Penny."

"You're very pretty." She whispered, her throat seeming to begin to hurt.

"Thank you Emily. You're very pretty too." I grab her tiny hand, my thumb brushing over her fingers.

"I wanna be just like to you when I grow up. So I can be on magazines and wear nice clothes." She tried hard to push out each word, my chin quivering at how exhausted she was. "You're gonna marry Michael Jackson?" She pointed to my ring.

A smile then appeared on my face "Yes I will be."

"That's cool." She said while her eyes slowly closed for she needed sleep. I kissed her hot forehead and hugged the mother, the poor parents of these children. Michael then took my hand and we walked to the next room.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I said and walked off towards a bathroom decorated with pink butterflies. I sat on the toilet, my hands covering my face while tears began to form in my eyes for the pain I saw in that mothers eyes was a pain I never want to have to endure. A pain that no parent should ever have to endure. My shoulders shook as my worries and sadness took hold of me.

"Turd?" I heard Michael quietly say through the door. "Can I come in?" He juggled the door knob before I opened it for him. My puffy red eyes looking up at his pale face, his eyes filled with worries. "Baby what's wrong?" I knew he was really worried for me when he said baby, he only uses words like that when he was in a passionate moment. His arms scooped me up from the toilet to hold me tight to his chest. "Penny?"