Chapter 49: Be Mine

HAPPY FATHERS DAYYYY!!! Sorry it took awhile to write this chapter. But enjoyyyyy!!

Penny-

"Michael come back to bed" I whined while Michael continued to pace around the room like he always did when he couldn't sleep. Like a robot he climbed under the covers with me, his eyes staring at the ceiling. "Michael just breathe. Did you take the melatonin I gave you?" I whispered and squeezed his hand over the covers.

"Yeah." He squeaked, my heart ached for he had a concert this same day and hadn't slept in days.

"Okay... just give it time to kick in. Do you want a massage?" I squeezed his shoulder, indicating that I was more than willing to help him finally sleep.

He turned towards me and gripped my face. His lips pressed against mine, his fingers lacing into my hair, his nose tape tickling underneath my eye. "I just want to hold you." He whispered against my lips. His hot breath giving me shivers for it reminded me of the intimacy we had shared hours prior.

"Okay" He gently pushed me onto my back and laid himself between my legs. His head on my bare chest, his hands laying at my sides. His dark curls tickled my breast while I scratched at his upper bare back. He kissed my chest multiple times before I was sure he had fallen asleep, or maybe he just stayed awake in silence.

I woke up to the bright sun shining on the messy bed. I stretched my arms and heard the fans from outside our window. I felt around the bed but was saddened by Michael not being there. "Stinky?"

"I'm in here!" He called out from the bathroom.  I sat up, covering my chest with the blanket. My tired eyes squinted while Michael made his way around the corner walking towards me. He pulled off his fedora and jumped onto the bed, pushing me to my back and kissing around my neck causing me to giggle. "Good morning pretty girl." He said before kissing my lips, his hand holding my head up while his other arms grabbed onto my leg.

"Did you ever fall asleep?" My fingers ran through his frizzy hair.

"Not much, but I was relaxed with you here." He hummed into my neck, pecking all along it.

"Michael..." I pushed him away to look at his tired eyes "Should you see a doctor?" My fingers caressed his soft face. His eyes widened.

"Not right now. I'm doing fine. It's okay Penny don't worry for me." He kissed me once again, I was eager to bite his lower lip and push my hips up to his. He grinned on my lips and grinded a bit, teasing me. "Mmm, not right now. I've got to head to the stadium." He pushed himself back up from me. "I love you."

"Not as much as I love you." I said while he walked towards the dresser, pulling a small object out before hiding it in his pants.

"See you tonight!" He said while scurrying out of the room. I giggled for how happy I was now. I hadn't seen him in what felt like forever and I finally was able to love him as much as necessary last night. I squeezed the pillow by me and screamed softly into it. I felt like the luckiest woman on earth right now! I constant smile lit my face while I got ready for the concert tonight, listening to Phil Collins as I prepared myself.

I adjusted my black flowered sun dress as I hopped out of the van, walking through a hallway that led to the backstage. Staff members everywhere were adjusting things and talking to each other. Bill led me to Michaels dressing room, which was really just a small tent. I sat on his stool in front of the mirror while tapping my black leathered boots on the floor. It was awfully hot backstage. "Hey Turd!" Michael said while he ducked into the tent to kiss me. "You look nice." He pulled on the strap of my dress, his red button up shirt untucked from his black pants.