Chapter 35: You're Bound To Get Wet

Two Days Later

Penny-

"Michael stop! No!!" I yelled as Michael squirted water onto my shirt. "Ohhhh I'm gonna get you so bad." I picked up a water balloon and threw it at him.

"Oh! Dang!" I barely missed him. "You almost got me... ALMOST!" He taunted and ran away as I filled my water gun back up. Jake was at the pool while Michael and I had a water gun fight. I lost track of where Michael was as I wandered around the field.

"Stinky..." I called for him as I walked by the trees.

"Boo!" Michael threw a water balloon at my face, getting my whole shirt wet, before he tackled me to the ground. "I got you!" He sang as he hovered over me, his face such a tempting distance away from mine.

I came up with the perfect plan.

I stared deeply into his eyes. His breathing heavy as I felt it against my face. His blue shirt tucked in to his black pants. My free hand reached up into his hair as I pulled his face to mine... he puckered his lips ready for an impact. Right before I kissed him I rolled out from under him.

"HA!" I shot the water at him at he toppled to the ground.

"Ohhhh you messed up big time Turd!"

"Come catch me Stinky!" I ran towards the pool, Michael following shortly behind me, his curls dripping wet underneath his black fedora. Sometimes I forgot that he was famous, that was until he sang or something. But he was so much fun to be around, it really relaxed me. My thoughts we interrupted as I felt his arms wrap around my waist, he was still running... for the pool.

"Michael!" I screamed "Michael no!" I warned one last time before he jumped into the pool with me in his arms. I held my breath as we shot towards the bottom of the pool, his arms releasing me as we swam to the top. We were both completely soaked. The cool water tending my muscles. I floated at the top as Michael came to join me, his bare clean face shining in the light. His makeup warn off by the chlorine and water, a huge smile plastered on his face as he giggled and swam a bit towards me.

"I got you!" He sang.

"Oh whatever." I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the edge. Jake was sleeping on a towel in the grass. His hat pulled over his face. "Come on, let's dry off." We pulled ourselves out of the pool. Our heavy wet clothes making it a bit more difficult.

"Follow me." His large caramel hand gripped my small pale one. We walked up to the house, the roses creating such a magical feeling. Our shoes squeaked as we walked into his bedroom towards his large bathroom. "I have towels in here." He pulled a couple of white towels out from a shelf. His hair dripping wet.

"You know the wet hair looks good on you."

"Oh really." He playfully tucked a strand of hair behind his ear as I hoisted myself to sit on the counter.

"Yeah... looks sexy." I giggled but Michael just blushed.

"Well... you know the see through shirt looks good on you." He said boldly as my jaw dropped. My white t shirt had become see through and you could see my black bra.

"Oh shut up." I kicked his legs lightly as he stood between mine, looking a bit more serious now. His button nose scrunching as he grabbed a towel and draped it over my head, rubbing it around. Our eyes never left each other's. I could smell his minty breath as his fingers traced my jaw line giving me goose bumps.

"You're so... beautiful." He whispered as he moved closer to my lips. After so long I finally felt like I could breathe again. My heart raced as I felt his soft kissable lips against mine once more. I was finally home. I hadn't kissed him in so long, but I knew I was safe here. My fingers locked in his curls as the kiss grew more intense, needy. Like we didn't have enough time to make up our lost years. His large hands grazed over my thighs before pushing my back to arch, causing me to be flush against his cold wet body. I had been so sheltered of any form of touch I was going slightly crazy. I let out a soft moan as he completely engulfed my body into his.

"Michael..." I whimpered as he kissed down my neck. "This is wrong..." He stopped and walked back a bit, my mind dizzy. "But don't stop!" I giggled as he smiled, walking back to me. We continued our sweet kisses until our lips were swollen.

"God I love you girl..." He whimpered into my neck.

"Michael?" I pushed him away.

"Yes?"

"You say you love me... but are you like" I gestured with my hands.

"Am I what?" He stared down at me. His eyebrows furrowed.

"You know... in love with me?"

He giggled and kissed my cheek. "I've always been in love with you." And that's when I realized how much pain I had put him through. He really did love me... like a husband would love a wife. Like in the way Jake should love me, but doesn't. I kissed his warm neck as he hugged me tightly, our breathing matching. My heart felt a way it hadn't felt in a long time.

"Jake might be waking up soon. We should get back out there." I moved around him to jump off of the counter.

"Turd do you really love him?" His hands wrapped around my waist, my back to his torso.

"Yeah." I said weakly.

"The new him?" His face was buried in my hair as he whispered in my ear, his long fingers playing with my damp shirt.

I gulped "Do you wanna watch a movie?"

"Penny, come on now." He squeezed my waist harder.

"I'm not talking about this anymore." I wiggled out of his grip. "What do you want to watch?"