DO OR DIE!!! (Both)

A/N: Welcome to book three! For the duration of this book, please note the following.

-Exits are here here here here here here here h- ANYWHERE! Except for the players, who have no escape, and no exit.

-This book is rated mature for swearing, Joy, drug use, excessive seven minutes in heaven, flaming gays, probably at least 6 copyright violations of some kind, at least one incest dare, so much flippin shippin, and an amount of references so great it has broken numerous pens. 

-This book does have the power to trap you into other fandoms, specifically those of Supernatural, Sanders Sides, and Throne of Glass. You have been warned.

-The comments section is yours. Say whatever the hell you want, but please refrain from fighting. No one likes mean language unless it is directed at Macaw or Dolores Umbridge.

-For more T or D content, please turn to our Truth or Dare Playlist found on Spotify, or our Discord Server. 

-If you wish to use any of the T or D hosts in your own Truth or Dare book, please consult with LaurenABlack in a PM and permission will be granted. Cameos are always fun.

-If you would be willing to participate in a collaborative chapter of this book, please say so in the comments section.

-Dares and rare truths are chosen randomly by the Jar of Sorrow (Patton pending). If you wish for your dare to be chosen sooner, please remind the author of what the dare was and we will make an effort to do it ASAP. Otherwise, please be patient, but note we do not mind friendly reminders.

-Do not try this at home. Hosts and author are not responsible for any sort of injury, dismemberment, death, imprisonment, spit-in-your-face, bedazzlement, defenestration, or cornhobbling that may occur should you attempt any of these activities, although we are willing to start a GoFundMe page for your bail money. 

-Updates occur roughly every 3-4 days. Less when school is more hectic or author is on vacation. We promise that this series is the one that will never be abandoned unlike some of LaurenABlack's.....other books.....That will not be named!

-Please keep your hands and other appendages inside the vehicle for the duration of the ride. Thank You for choosing Truth or Dare 3, DO OR DIE, and we hope you'll enjoy the ride. 

Air: HI!!!!!!!!!!

Joy: WELCOME TO BOOK THREE OF THIS MADNESS!

Joy: If you haven't read books 1 and 2 already then what the hell are you doing here, go read those first, we're not responsible for what you don't understand if you skip books.

Nightflyer: Now that we're at the start of a new book, I think it's time we went over some things again,

Seashell: SUCH AS THE RULES!

Joy: Rule number one- There are no rules.

Seashell: Why do I even try- *starts shredding notecards*

Rainkeeper: Okay, while there are no rules, there are some guidelines. For instance, here are the people you can dare or give truths to!

The DOD-  {Includes Clay, Tsunami, Glory, Starflight, Sunny, Peril, Riptide, Deathbringer, Fatespeaker, and Meerkat}

Kelp: You finally made it Meerkat, good job!

The JW- {Includes Moonwatcher, Winter, Qibli, Carnelian, Turtle, Kinkajou, and Amber (Umber when necessary)}

Joy: Feel free to mess with the sexualities of those guys as much as you want. There's like nothing we haven't done to them before.

Air: Also Happy Pride Month!