Chapter 36: She's in Danger

JUNGKOOK'S POV
(Dedicated kay itskristeldy isang reader na naghahanap ng BTS POV. Tinry ko talagang gawin to for u, hope you like it.)

Thursday today so we have to attend Golden Disc award. I'm happy cause I have the best and supportive girlfriend. I did not regret loving her, really!

We're already here in the award show, waiting for our performance to come and yeah, it really come. After our hot performance they will be announcing who is the winner for the Bonsang award and I can't believe that BTS won hahhahah I'm just happy. I'm always happy when we are the winner, who wouldn't be? We're still human too.

All through out the award show, Shane is always on my mind. I felt strange when she didn't text me if she got home last night and when I wake up this morning, I also didn't received a single message from her hys. But its fine, I know she's just busy because of her intern and also its Sandy's birthday today, I don't want to disturb their time.

After the show, hyungs and I immediately got home and take a rest. We talked about alot of things in the show and ended up asking questions about my relationship. I just honestly answer them cause I don't have any reason to hide it, that's how I trust my members.

Let's talk about Chelsy Shane Imperial, the girl that captured my shy heart. Its been a week since we confessed our feelings to each other. I am really happy because she felt the same way to me, I didn't expect that tho! I just want to stand next to her that time before the fireworks start but I didn't know that she would hugged me and say that words. Like? Dude that was the first time I felt deaf that's why I want her to repeat it again 'cause my brain doesn't absorb it well.

When she left, I want told my hyungs about it but suddenly Jimin hyung heard it too. He was next to me that time so when I'm about to tell them, hyungs knew it right away because of Jimin hyung hys. That hyung, he's so talkative. Of course they're happy about it because Shane was the second woman I ever told to them like IU sunbaenim.

I don't know what Shane had but since I first saw her at the MOA arena. I really knew she's not one of our fans 'cause I always looked at her at the concert and she looks like bored as af. That time I realized she's in the V.I.P section so maybe she will be attending the fansign and I was right 'cause I saw her walking up on stage with her friend and they sit in a monoblock chairs. I quickly told my hyungs to choose the girl with a baymax shirt in our game and I also said that don't chose her because I wanted to be her partner, as always they all agreed. We pretend like everything did not planned but actually it is.

Time had passed when it was her turn for the album signing. As she approached me I stared at her instantly. I can say that she is pretty with his bored and blank face but she's more beautiful when smiling. When she's infront of me, I can feel that she's being uncomfortable with my stare. Until her face turned red, that time I knew she was blushing hahaha. How cute right? I smirk and smile secretly when she's not looking at me. Then followed her with my eyes, until she returned to her seat.

And yeah as planned, I became her partner in the game. I felt her nervousness that time, maybe because I'm so handsome, just kidding. As usual she didn't even smile while playing. As the game goes by, my skin is touching her's and that is the first time I felt electricity all over my body, it's sounds gays but its true. The time I piggy back her, that is also the first time I carried a girl in me except to my family relatives. 

Then suddenly the game stops and we are the winner. She apologize immediately for being heavy but nahh. She's not  heavy at all, Jin hyung is more heavier than her. Also the time of punishment, that balut thing. I'll tell you the truth, that was the worse food I ever ate. So gross! I can really felt the beak of the chick and also the feather inside my mouth! And I felt the goosebumps through out my body. But when I saw her smiling and laughing, my world started to slowmo. I just realized how interesting she is being so serious all the time and being happy in a simple way.