Chapter 11: Fight for him

Warning: As the title suggests, there's a bit of fighting. Sorry

*Janus POV*

Its Saturday afternoon, and I'm out with Remus. Virgil broke up with me last night. Clever of him to make sure he got a ride to a CherryWood party before. So this little date is part celebration we no longer have to deal with Virgil and part me apologizing for not knowing the party was at Roman's house. We are walking around downtown, looking for a McDonalds for him to cause a scene at.

We're walking down the street, discussing Virgil.

"He was at a CherryWood party. That's total betrayal. Virgin better watch his back." Remus says.

I nod, "Yeah. He got what was coming to him."

"And it was my brother's party! That is a betrayal of the highest degree. We should alert the other loyal Rockview's at Cherry. Make sure he knows what he's done." Remus continues, "And we need to plot revenge."

"You don't think his sweatshirt was enough?" I ask.

Remus rolls his eyes.

"It was just a dumb hoodie. That was nothing. I got ideas and he better be ready." He says.

I must look a little worried because Remus adds, 

"He's your ex now. No more emotional attachment. And don't worry, I won't seriously hurt him. I'm not a monster."

This puts me a little more at ease. We continue to discuss our plans. We keep driving around until we find a decent place to eat lunch. Its just a fast food place, and we order and sit in a booth.

"So how should we make him pay?" I ask.

"Well, for starters, we can make sure he never goes back to Rockview. Also, do you have any of his stuff?" Remus asks.

I think for a moment, then answer.

"Yeah. I have one of his spare hoodies and some hair dye he left at my place." 

Remus gets a grin on his face.

"How about we return some of that hair dye, just altered a bit." He suggests.

I smirk, catching on to what he's saying.

"Should we change the color or make his hair fall out?" I ask.

"Why not both?" Remus says, "We can make parts of it come out and the other parts bright red."

I laugh, knowing that Virgil obsessed over his hair and that making it red would drive him crazy.

"But J, we're thinking too basic. These are pranks we would pull on the principal. We should get more serious. After all, he betrayed us and our school." Remus says.

"What are you saying? We should tell the Rockview transfers to beat him up in the hallways? Those kids are shrimps, and Virge is a Senior, he's way bigger than them." I say.

Remus raises an eyebrow.

"Actually, very few of them are smaller than him. He may be a Senior, but he's small."

"True," I agree.

"And I think next time we see him, we give him a taste of what his little buddy did last night," Remus says.

"I agree. Half my chest is bruised from that." I say.

I'm not lying, merely overexaggerating. My ribs are bruised, but not too badly. But Remus plots twice as well if he thinks I'm injured.

And just as we were leaving, guess who showed up in the parking lot. None other than the one and only, Virgil. Remus and I share a grin and walk over to him as he's getting out of his car. We grab him by the arms.