Chapter 49: Finals Stress

Amy warning

*Virgil POV*

Logan takes me back to my apartment, where we cuddle up and forget about what just happened. I calm down a little and take a closer look at the photos. As an aspiring graphic designer, I'm familiar with photoshop. And while these pictures are done pretty well, I see some small details that are off.

I look at the photos that Logan was shown. It's me and a boy I recognize from the art club. His name is Mark. He must be a friend of She-who-doesn't-deserve-to-be-named, as these were clearly her idea. 

"Lo?" I mumble.

"Yes, love?" He asks, making some tea.

"Want to watch Avatar?" I ask.

He nods. He is so calm and collected whereas I am a huge mess. I still don't think I deserve him, but he loves me and isn't letting go.

At around 3 AM I get up suddenly.

"Finals are in three freaking days. I should be studying," I say.

"Technically two days," Logan says.

"Exactly why I should be studying. I mean, if I don't I could end up failing all my classes and then I won't get into college and my whole future will be ruined and-"

"Take a deep breath, Virgil. I can assure you that you are very well prepared for this. And colleges mostly look at our grades from Junior year, so this won't severely impact your future," Logan says.

"I still need to study," I say, my words a little slurred.

That's when Logan probably realizes how sleep-deprived I am. I'm living off coffee at this point, so I guess it was a matter of time before he realized.

"Virgil, when was the last time you slept?" He asks.

I shrug.

"You're not that blurry," I say.

That was the wrong answer.

"Go to bed," He says, "If you want to pass your finals you need to be well-rested,"

"Nah. I'm still good. Coffee is magical. But I really need to study or my life's pretty much gonna end," I say.

"You just have no filter without sleep, do you?" Logan says.

I shrug again and walk off to my room to get my stuff to study. Despite his protests, Logan will definitely study with me.

After about 10 minutes of gathering the scattered stuff of my room, I go back into the main room. Logan's calling someone. I don't really give it a thought.

A few minutes later, Remy shows up.

"Sup, babes. Heard someone is sleep deprived! Welcome to the club. I brought Starsies!" He says.

I give him finger guns.

"Aaaayyy,"

Logan looks annoyed.

"Aw, babe, I'm not that bad. You can stop firebending at me now," I say to him.

I think I've been awake for 60 something hours by now, maybe more, so I don't know if he's actually doing that or not.

"Remy, please make him sleep," Logan says.

"No problem, gurl," Remy says.

He looks me dead in the eyes. 

"Sleep bitch," He says, snapping his fingers. 

I fall over onto the couch.

*Logan POV*