Chapter 27: Hold on, I need to see where tf karma is

*Amy POV*

I tell Logan's parents to meet me at the town square. I told them I wanted to talk about me and Lo-Lo's future together. They came quickly.

"Do you know why the therapy for Logan isn't working?" I ask.

They shake their heads.

"Because that boy is still trying to infect him," I say.

His parents see gay as a disease, so I must act like I do too. Honestly, I don't, but I'll pretend to get his parents on my side. They gasp, not believing me. I pull out my phone and show them a few pictures and a video of that emo freak sneaking over to Logan. Their eyes widen.

"I don't believe this! How could Logan do this!" His dad says.

I don't want Logan to be blamed for this, so I quickly say,

"No, it's not him. Its the other boy. You've been protecting Logan the best you can, but that boy is still trying to come after him." 

"I see your point. Do you know when he's coming next?" His Step-Mom asks.

I nod. I suspect tonight, considering it's a holiday.

"Tonight. Probably late, around 9. They'll probably be leaving around 11, so we should catch him then." I tell them.

They both nod.

--- 

Once we get to their house I spot the emo freak. I point him out to Logan's parents. As they rush over to yell at him, I enter their house and go up to Logan's room.

"Oh, Lo-Lo!" I call, knocking on his door.

His sister comes out of her room.

"His door is locked. Who are you?" She asks.

"None of your business," I say.

"I'm pretty sure it is my business. Who. Are. You." She demands.

"Logan's love interest here to see him," I say.

"Liar."

"Nope."

"Amy? Is that you? Oh god why-" Logan says from inside his room.

"See! He knows me!" I say.

His sister eyes me suspiciously.

"Hurt him and you wish you were never born." She says, unlocking Logan's door.

I walk into Logan's room.

"What do you want?" He growls.

"I just saw your little boyfriend get spotted by your parents. Date me, I'll make sure they don't punish him. Don't and well-" I chuckle a little bit, "Things will get ugly."

We've reached an ultimatum. If he doesn't accept, his friend will be in trouble. If he does, then all will be well. Logan takes a deep breath.

"Fine."

"Make it official." I say, "Ask me."

Logan rolls his eyes.

"Will you date me Amy?" He says in a flat tone.

I giggle like a dumb little girl.

"Of course, Lo-Lo!"

Finally, I've got what I wanted. I kiss him on the lips. Logan is all I've ever wanted, and now he's mine.

*Virgil POV*

Ow ow ow. My leg is throbbing. Everythings a blur.

"Kiddo? Kiddo!?" Patton calls, "Roman he's not responding! What do we do?!"