Chapter 50: Done with Highschool, off to College!

*Remus POV*

I heard the she-witch is coming back on the last day of school. I don't like her, and there's no way I'm going to let her ruin Virgil's last day of school. So I get some really old, leftover fake blood and show up at CherryWood very early. This place is still my rival school, but if Virgil's there I'll pass up the chance to egg it. For now.

I find the bright pink car that must be hers as I see her get out of it. She leaves her windows a little open. Perfect. I dump the fake blood all over it and slip some through the windows. She had this coming.

As I get in my car I hear a scream from the parking lot. I grin a bit, knowing exactly who it is.

I drive back the Rockview, where I meet up with Janus. Despite all that happened with him and Virgil, he's still my boyfriend. I've figured out how to see through any lies he has, and in turn, he puts up with my ridiculousness.

*Patton POV*

I'm gonna miss my kiddos so much! We've graduated and I already feel like I might never see them again. Which is silly because we're having a graduation party at Roman's house in just a few hours. Which reminds me, I need to make cupcakes!

As I'm mixing the batter, I think about college. It's all anyone can seem to think about right now. I'm going to be a veterinarian, working with animals all day. It's pretty much my dream job. Roman and I are going to be sharing a small apartment near campus, and he promised that we would get a dog once we had enough money. I think I'm even more excited about that. Puppies are the best!

---

At the party, my cupcakes are gone in minutes. I tried a new recipe, so I'll definitely keep it seeing as people like it. I love baking for other people, and I'm definitely going to try a lot of it in the future.

"Hiya, kiddos!" I say, walking over to Logan and Virgil.

"Hey, Pat!" Virgil says.

"Hello, Patton,"

"Did you try my cupcakes?" I ask.

To my pleasure, they both nod.

"I managed to convince Logan to try one," Virgil says.

"While unhealthy, I do think they were good," Logan says.

"Aw, thanks kiddos!" I say, "Well, I'm gonna go find Roman. See ya!"

*Roman POV*

About halfway through the party, I'm checking my email when I see a new one. The one I've been hoping for. I find Patton playing with someone's dog in the backyard.

"Patton! Patton, it came!" I say excitedly.

"It did? Oh, Roman, that's wonderful!" He exclaims.

I show him the email. I've just been accepted as an extra in a movie. I am on my way to becoming a world-famous actor!

---

It's almost the start of the new school year. Patton, our moms, and I are all working on moving our stuff into our new apartment. It's fairly small, with only two bedrooms, a one-person bathroom, and a stove, a sink, and three cabinets as the entire kitchen. But it's still nice, and the rent isn't too bad.

I'm mostly excited to get to live with Patton. Since he and Logan lived together for quite some time, he has experience with roommates and stuff.

"Ooh, we can decorate with some Disney posters over here," I say, waving my hands in front of a wall.

"Only if we can have a cat poster too," Patton says, smiling.

"Deal,"

"Don't go planning out too much, boys. You might not have the room for it," My mom says.

"We can make it fit. It's Disney posters, how can I say no?" I say.

"You can't. I've never seen you say no to anything Disney," Mom says.

That is very true.

*Logan POV*

I hear a knock on the door. I go downstairs to see who it is. When I open it, it's Virgil. I grin.

"Greetings, Virgil," I say.

"Hey. You ready for tonight?" He asks.

"Almost. I need to grab one thing," I say, going back upstairs.

Tonight is our last date night for a while. Tomorrow morning I'm driving Virgil up to his dorm, and we won't see each other in person for a while after that. So I want to make this one of the best date nights he'll have to make up for it.

---

We went out for dinner and our night has ended as most do. Cuddled up on the couch watching TV. I convinced Virgil to get some sleep, so he's currently laying on me right now. He is too precious to process sometimes.

"Logan, you're a big softie, you know that?" He mumbles.

"Only for you, love," I say.

He smiles as he falls asleep. Virgil is also a 'softie' for me and I know it. I'm going to miss him the most in college. I'm studying to become a scientist, so I'm going to be there for a while. Virgil's going into graphic design, so he won't be at college nearly as long as me.

*Virgil POV*

We all got into our choice colleges, but they aren't the same. I've only been dating Logan for a little while but already don't ever want to leave him. And at college, I'm going to have roommates! What if they hate me or think I'm annoying? Or what if they're total jerks? Or what if they don't like that I'm gay? Or what if-

"Virgil, remember to breathe," Logan says.

He's driving me up to my dorms right now, saying I'm 'too panicky to drive adequately'. I didn't argue, because hey, I want more time with him before college. I take a deep breath in and let it out. I repeat. Emile, while a little too 'extra' for me, has helped me with my anxiety. And Logan. Logan's probably helped the most.

As we pull up to the dorms, I put my hands in my pockets to keep them from shaking. I do take one out to hold Logan's hand. I'm glad he drove me, and not my parents.

He helps me get my stuff out of the trunk and we make a stop at the cafe. There, to my surprise but not really, we see Remy.

"Heyyyyy babes!" He says as we sit down.

He walks over to our table.

"Salutations, Remy," Logan says.

"So which one of you is going here?" He asks.

"Me," I say.

Even though I know Remy I'm still shy.

"Cool beans. What dorm are you in?" He asks.

"37," I say.

He does a little gasp.

"Me too! Nice!" He says.

"Well, that is good. Can you make sure Virgil still takes care of himself?" Logan asks.

"Lo, I'm not a child, I can," I say.

"I seem to remember a time where I had to call Remy to make you sleep," He says.

"Fair enough,"

"Yeah, I can gurl. As long as he goes out for Starbucks with me," Remy says.

"Fine," I say.

He beams. Maybe this won't be so bad. At least I know one of my three roommates.

And there we have it, folks. Thank you guys so much for all the votes, reads, and support while reading this! It's meant a lot to me. And I will be making a sequel in the future, called Together, Forever. I'll post an update here when it is out. So until next time, thank you for reading and feel free to leave any thoughts or feedback in the comments. Have a splendid day/night you magnificent peep!