Basic Information.

This is my first book, and it's not perfect at alllllll, so before reading please know that I plan to edit very soooon and I actually grew while writing this book so anticipate that it's just first 10-15 chapters that are messy, I worked on my writing for the rest.

Hi again guys

This story is dark, mysterious and yes romantic.
•It isn't your normal cliche story.(it's cliche but not the regular).
•A thriller book.

•omegas in my book are wolves, who only have the ability to turn into wolves but other than that they're lesser than a regular werewolf, don't have the same listening or strength skill as them and whatever ability else.

•To turn a human to a werewolf in my book is a dangerous thing to do because hardly humans survive the change,but doesn't mean some don't change too, we'll meet humans who survived it.

This is a fiction work,so every character, place or events here are all my imaginations,any resemblance to a character of my book,or event and places,or what so ever is absolutely coincidental.

Its a slowburn. Please do expect filler chapters and chapters that seem ordinary, please do expect character development too♡

I might use media also,but let's see though.
There will be mistakes too, please point them out for me please? Thank you.

♦ Therefore ♦

This book and the characters,the scenes and the ideas etc. Are allllll mine.

So:

2020 premebiell ALL RIGHTS RESERVED|

Enjoy lovess❤️