Author's Note

Welcome to Klexos

Hello everyone! It's Jeli here and I'm starting a new My Hero Academia book! This is my first ever time writing a fan fiction for MHA so please forgive me if I do make any mistakes and I will gladly accept any corrections I receive.

A little interesting fact, I planned this along with Secret Gem and another book, it just so happened that Secret Gem was the first one to come out! It took me a while to release this book because I had a hard time writing this and then I had to re-write it because I wasn't satisfied heh~ \( ̄▽ ̄;)/

So let me introduce this new story called Klexos! Like I said earlier, correct me when you want and I will aid to it as soon as I can. Also, if you have any ideas for certain plot lines and such, just mention them! I want to make this book your's as much as it is mine!

I hope you enjoy this mysterious concept and support this one as well!

Just a clear reminder that I do not own any characters apart from the ones I make up myself! These characters all respectively belong to the creator of My Hero Academia, Horikoshi Kōhei!

Also! There are going to be scenes with violence and death (hint-hint the prologue) so if you are sensitive to these scenes, please skip those parts, I will make sure they are summed up without the need of a scene to help the story progress! So please, I will put warnings (just like now with the prologue) marking out if there is extreme violence. I want your reading experience to be comfortable and if that means skipping the violence, then I'll definitely adjust to that! You can count on me ~

This book may contain small hints and little spoilers from My Hero Academia Vigilantes, so please proceed with caution! I recommend you read it, it's really good!

Please send love to this new book series just like you have for Secret Gem and MJ YT! I do write a lot so I'll try and make it as interesting as I can to keep you hooked on. Now, enough of my rambling! Let's get onto the first chapter ^^ Here is some love from Iida >0<

 Now, enough of my rambling! Let's get onto the first chapter ^^ Here is some love from Iida >0<

Love you! Goodbye my I-Dears <3