Prologue

Before I start this story:

Y/N- Your Name
L/N- Last Name

Note that I do not own this characters except Y/N and posible side characters mentioned.

Please do not copy or republish. (2022: Funny because some fanfic sites did infact copy and republish my work without my consent and I can't do anything about it. If you guys see all my stories, including Butterfly and Soulless which I took down two months ago, in any fanfic site that is not Wattpad or Quotev, then please report it immediately. I need all the help that I can get to reclaim my work.)

Anyway, on with the story!

~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~

》Y/N's POV

I never knew I would love someone to the extent that I'd do anything for that person. 
I knew of many impossibilities. Of many legends. Of many stories. But never true love.

How would I've known that I would find love somewhere out of this world? And I mean, literally OUT of this world.
But that isn't all. I can't believe all the things I've seen and done up until now. I'm just a normal human, living a not so normal life. At least not anymore. 

My name is Y/N L/N, and this is the story of how I came to fall in love with the god of mischief. 

It all happened two years ago after the Chitauri attack caused by Loki in New York. The city was devastated and destroyed. At that time I wasn't really paying attention at anything that had to do with the attack, I was only focused on somehow protecting my students. We had been on a school field trip to a museum and out of nowhere the sky opened and aliens of a sort started to pour into Earth, attacking everyone and destroying everything in their way. 

My students were around 9 to 10 years old, all eager to learn about mythological creatures and gods. I'm a history teacher and this was my third year as one. I was still between studying and working trying to graduate and balance my daily life. I was just a normal 22 year old girl. 

That morning when we arrived at the museum I had scolded two of my students for touching the statues without permission. I was afraid they would break something but they were well behaved kids and knew best. Being a teacher had been a great experience since the very first time I had the chance to teach. 

This month, the museum was making a Norse Mythology exhibition and with votes done by my students they all thought it would be fun to go to this one of a kind exhibition. A lot of kids think history is boring but I make it fun for them to learn, I hoped that wherever they go in their future they would remember history as something fun to learn and not a burden.

"Miss L/N, what is this?" Nathan had asked pointing at a drawing on the wall with a description on the side. It was a hammer with various intricate designs. I laughed as several kids tried to pronounce it correctly.
"Mirnir?" "Ijornir?" "Jornir" 

"No, no, this is the god of thunder, Thor's, hammer. It's called Mjörnir, pronounced muh-yul-nir." I said as I tried to suppress the giggles. "Anyone who's worthy shall possess Thor's hammer and gain his powers." The kids stared at the picture with awe, a wave of surprise filling the children up. With amusement, I guided them through the place pointing at different objects and explaining the Norse gods and their differences and the wars. 

After a while we had entered another room with paintings, pictures, statues and descriptions. It was filled with the most important and well known Norse gods from Odin to Thor to Loki. As I explained a rush of panic entered the museum. People started to scream, running in all directions and my students started to gather up in a bunch next to me. A girl hid behind me, pulling at my skirt. "Miss! What's going on!" They asked. I tried to calm them down, giving them a reassuring smile.