Chapter 1

Chloe's POV

"Are you sure you wanna go to a boarding school?" My mom asked me. "Yeah mom and besides you and Dad are always busy with work." It's gonna be hard adjusting to a dorm room because my parents are super rich and I'm used to living in a big house. And a dorm room is smaller than my room. "I'm sorry honey." My mom said grabbing my hand.

"It's fine mom look at where you and Dad jobs got us." I said motioning around the room. Even though I support my parents, when ever I needed them they was busy or on a business trip. But the time they had free they spent every second with me and my younger sister Cleo."And you already payed for it." I said.

"Okay just make sure to call often okay?" I nodded "okay now go pack your stuff the car is waiting for you." I went up to my room and started packing. I'm gonna miss my room.

When I'm done packing I go outside to see my parents and sister are waiting for me. I dropped my bags and run to them. "I'm gonna miss you guys."I said hugging them"We gonna miss you too pumpkin." My dad says as they hug me back. "Call us when your settled in okay? And if you happen to find someone boy or girl tell us I know we haven't really spent enough time with you but we want to keep in contact." My mom said.

"Okay mom I'll make sure your the first two people to know." I said. "Even before me?" I heard the voice of my best friend. "Rosie." I said running up to her and hugging her. I noticed she had bags I looked at her with confusion on my face.

"What did you think I was going to let you go away to some school without me?" She asked raising a brow. I shook my head. "Good now lets go." We waved to my parents and sister and said our final goodbyes. Then we got in the car, we had to wait a minute because Andy was putting our bags in the trunk.

"Andy can we stop for a break I have to use the bathroom." I asked a couple hours into the ride. "Of course ma'am." He said. "Really Andy I told you call me Chloe when no one's around." I said to him as he parked the car, Andy is like a big brother to me. "Sorry Chloe." He opened the door for us,which we thanked him for. Then went inside, I told Andy to order us something while we go to the bathroom.

"I hope we're roommates." Rosie said "me too and if not I hope we have hot girls." Me and Rosie are gay. "you said it sister."

After we got out the bathroom we found Andy waiting for us at a table. "Andy you should go to the restroom we got like two hours left." He gets up and goes to the restroom. While me and Rosie are eating a guy walk up to our table "hello ladies." We look at him. "Me and my buddy couldn't help but notice how pretty you girls are." "Thank you." We say then go back to eating. "Are you going to leave?" I asked annoyed. "Can I get your number?" He said putting any arm over my shoulder. "No you may not." I said removing his arm.

"The lady said leave." A familiar voice said. I look up to see two of my bodyguards. The boy put his arms up in surrender and back away. "Thank you James and Benjamin but what are you guys doing here?" I asked them. "Do you really think your parents are going to let you go somewhere without us?" He said. "Your right." "Where's Andy." Benjamin asked "right here." Andy said behind them.

"You girls ready to go?" He asked us. "But you didn't eat." Rosie said. "I'll take it to go." He said going to pay for the food. "Alright we are gonna go." James said. "By go you mean hide?" Rosie asked,which they nodded too. Then they said goodbye and disappeared. We went up to Andy "come lets go." We got back in the car and continued our journey.

We finally got to the school and we headed straight to the principal's office. "Hi I'm Ms.Williams." She said shaking our hands. "I'm Chloe Brooks." "And I'm Rosie Smith" "welcome to Central High boarding school here are your schedules and I'll show you to your dorms after we go over the rules." We nodded to let her know we're listening.

"1. You have to wear uniform during the week
2.If your going to have sex with boys use protection
3.Respect others and your teachers"
4.Curfew is at 10
I zoned out for the rest because she was talking about what to do in class.
"Okay now that we are done let's show you to your dorms." She said getting up and leading the way.

We come to a holt in front of a door. Ms.Williams knocks on the door,a second later a cute brunette opens the door. "Oh Hi Ms.Williams." The girl says. "Hi Mia these are the new students Rosie your roommate and this is her friend Chloe." She said pointing to us. "Sorry not to be rude but we're best friends not just friends." Rosie said.

"I'm sorry for the misunderstanding." The principle said while Andy quietly laughed. "Hi Rosie and Chloe as you heard I'm Mia." She said hugging us instead of shaking our hands. "I'll see you later Rose." I said as Andy put her stuff in her room.

"Lets continue." We walked a couple of doors down and she walked right in. "Your roommate is Lola but she's at volleyball practice which is about to finish. So I'll see you on Monday when you start classes." She said leaving. "Alright Andy lets start unpacking." I said grabbing a bag and started unpacking.