Chapter 11

Chloe's POV

The next day I felt all better Lola said she was going to give me a massage since she didn't do it yesterday but I told her it's fine.

Right now school is over, today was boring. I decided to talk to Avery. I finally see her with Amanda "Hey Avery can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked "Yeah sure." She said walking away from Amanda. "What's up?"

"I know you have a crush on me." She freezes "you do?" I nod my head "I wanna tell you this in the nicest way without hurting you but it's really hard." I said "it's fine I knew you was never gonna like me. I saw how you look at Lola, if she makes you happy then I'm happy for you." She said tearing up I hugged her "please don't cry I already feel guilty." I said to her.

"No don't feel guilty you don't need to. But if I gonna get over you then I have to do this." Before I can even say a word she kissed me. After a few seconds I gently pushed her off me. "Please don't ever do that again." "I'm sorry." "So friends?" "Yeah friends." I said goodbye to her then went back to my dorm.

When I get in the dorm Lola is on her bed watching Tv. "Hey Lola." She ignores me. I stand in front of her she moves to the side. I take the remote and turn the Tv off. She gets on her phone "what is wrong with you Lola?" No answer I take her phone and pinned her to the bed. "Why are you ignoring me Lola?" I asked her "get off of me." "Not until you tell me why your ignoring me."

"Why'd you care your probably gonna go back to your girlfriend after." She said coldly. Girlfriend? Did she see me and Avery. "Are you talking about Avery?" "Forget it, it doesn't matter." She said gently pushing me off and standing up. "Yes it does matter your feelings matter." I said stopping her from leaving "they obviously don't if your flirting with me one day the next your kissing her."

"Lola please lets just talk." I said grabbing her hands and looking at her with pleading eyes. "Fine." She said walking over to her bed. "One I did not kiss her she kissed me. Two I told her that I liked someone else. Third I have no idea why she would kiss me. Fourth I told her never to do that again. And lastly I do care about your feelings that's why I told Avery to back off." I finished

"I feel stupid." She said laying back on her bed. I straddled her "Your not stupid. Your a very smart girl who's had a hard life. Never doubt yourself." She nodded. Then flipped us over. "Your a bottom princess act like it." She said in my ear which made me shiver "we'll see about that" I said wrapping my legs around her waist.

Our door opened and our annoying friends entered Lola and I groaned. "Oh my gosh." Rosie said "why are y'all not like normal people and knock?" I said removing my legs from around Lola's waist. "Oh honey get use to it." Tyler said "Um no we're not you guys need to knock. Even I knock now." Lola said "yeah now." Lucas said "but why?" Tyler asked.

"You haven't told them?" I asked turning towards Lola. "No because it was a living nightmare." "Tell us what?" Lucas and Tyler asked. "She walked in on you two fucking." Mia stated "Sorry we should've locked the door. Anyway we almost walked in on you two fucking each other." Tyler said. "We was not about to fuck." I said "Yeah we was talking." Lola said.

"So that's how we talk now?" Rosie asked with a raised eyebrow. "Whatever." I said with a smile "Aww y'all so cute together." Mia said. My face heated up and I saw a blush on Lola's face. "Y'all wanna go get snacks or something." Lucas said "sure snacks while me and Chloe do our homework then help you all that sounds amazing." Mia said sarcastically.

"Yup that's exactly the plan." Lola said. I looked at her with and raised eyebrow "or not." She said "Chloe is definitely a top." Lucas said as we walked out the dorm. "No Chloe is probably both top and bottom because she got this dominant side." Rosie said "how you know?" Mia asked "I'm her best friend duh." Rosie said hesitantly. "Why you lying to them? In freshman year we was invited to a senior party and we was playing truth or dare.

It was my turn and I picked dare, they dared me to make out with someone. So I picked a girl I went up to her pinned her against the wall and kissed her." I said it was true but they don't need to know the other reason how she knows."oh wow did she have a boyfriend?" Mia asked "yeah he was mad because she told him that I made her more wetter than he ever did." "Damn." Lucas said. I noticed Lola didn't say nothing at all so I looked over at her and motioned for the others to keep walking.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked her softly "Yeah." She said "are you jealous?" I asked "no why would I be?" She asked "because you don't like the fact that someone else kissed me and you didn't?" I said in more like a question. "Then yeah I am." "See I knew it but we can talk about it later if you want." "Okay we'll talk about it later."

We caught up with the rest of our friends. "So tell us about the sex dream." Rosie said I chocked on my saliva. "Excuse what? No way." I said. Rosie and Lucas looked at each other and nodded. "Oh Lola right there." Rosie moaned "oh Chloe...shit I'm close." Lucas moaned. At this point people started looking at them

"I really hate you people." I said "stop playing you love me." Rosie said "you at least have to tell us one of you said that or something like that in the dream." Tyler said. I looked at Lola she shrugged "something like that." She said because she's the one who said it. I smirked at her. "Don't say nothing." She told me I put my arms up in surrender.

Now we're back in me and Lola's dorm. "Okay weirdos lets hurry up and do this work." I said. When we was done we decided to go get dinner.

When we was in the cafeteria we all sat together. I saw Avery I smiled and waved at her she waved back. "Rose" "what?" "Don't Avery look familiar?" I asked her "yeah now that you say it she does." She said looking at Avery. We just let it go for now.

A/N: Hey guys I hope you like the book so far please vote,comment and share.

And do you feel like this book is going to fast?