Chapter 10

Chloe's POV

I can't believe she went through all of that. She's like a delicate soul I hate that she's been through so much pain. We just sat there in silence "we should get up and get you in bed you are sick after all." She said. "Okay but after I brush my teeth." I started brushing my teeth.

When I was done she carried me to my bed. "I owe you an explanation." I said to her. She sat on my bed "I was acting distant because I had a sex dream....... about us. And I felt like you was going to make fun of me." She laughed a little "why would I make fun of you when I had the same dream?" She asked "you did?" I asked with a smirk she nodded her head "good to know but it felt so real though." "I can make it real babygirl." She said grabbing my thigh.

"Make what real?" Cleo's voice scared us both. "I can make the cake that your sister described to me real." Lola said "oh can I help?" She said "yes you can when I make it." I said "Just me and you or me,you and Chloe." She asked. "Maybe Coco I can't right now because I'm sick." "Aww feel better." She said before going into the bathroom.

"I need to be more careful." Lola said laying on her bed. "You remember the time you came in and I was singing Dangerous woman?" She nodded "I was talking about you." She smiled "that means you was dancing for me." She said smirking "I mean I was looking at you."

"I'm back and ready to take a bath." Cleo announced I get up and turn on water till the tub is full and Cleo get in then I go back in the room. "I got to let down Avery." "Or I could do it for you." Lola said "No and what is up with you two anyway." I asked "Liam broke up with her because she was flirting with other people." "How did the fling start?" I asked "one day we was both sexually frustrated and we agreed to have no feelings attached."

I ain't gonna lie I was kinda mad that it was him touching her. I guess she noticed "Hey calm down." She said unclenching my fist that I didn't know that clenched. "Why did it have to be him? He's a jerk. I don't like the thought of him touching you like that." I said pouting. "Hey don't pout he's not doing that anymore okay?" I nodded

Cleo comes out of the bathroom "okay I'm gonna go get some food what you guys want?" Lola said "pizza." Cleo said "How bout soup for me I guess." She nodded and left.

"Did you kiss yet?" Cleo asked "No Coco." I said laughing at little bit. "Well when?" "I'll tell you when." She nodded and laid at the bottom of bed. "Why did you have to be sick?" She said pouting "Don't worry I will get better before you leave I even stopped throwing up." I said to her "and you have Lola taking care of you." She said smiling,this girl is smart. "Yes I do." I said smiling at her

"I'm back." Lola said coming back into the room. She gave Cleo her pizza,me my soup,and she started eating her pizza. I started eating my soup,we sat there and ate in comfortable silence. "You know I'm not going to classes until your feeling better." Lola said "what? You can't do that." "Actually I can I talked to Ms. Williams and she's totally fine with it and Tyler is getting all my work."

"You did that for me?" "Yes of course." She said smiling at me "Aww" we looked at Cleo and laughed "what I'm just being honest." She said "Do you know your cute Coco?" "Yes I do thank you." "Alright everyone in the bathroom last one sleeps on the floor." I said already running to the bathroom. "No fair." Lola said letting Cleo win. "No Lola can't sleep on the floor." Cleo said whining "Don't worry Coco no one's sleeping on the floor." We all start brushing our teeth.

When we're done I get in my bed while Lola and Cleo gets in Lola's bed. Next thing I know I feel an arm around my waist I turn over and see Lola. "What are you doing?" I asked "well me and Cleo decided that you look lonely all alone on your bed so we came over here." She said "but I don't want y'all to get sick." "I rather get sick then let you sleep over here alone." Cleo said "me too and plus I'm the barrier between you and Cleo." Lola said

"Okay." I said snuggling into her side and falling asleep.

I woke up and Lola wasn't there "Hi Chloe." Cleo said "hey Coco where's Lola?" "She went to go get breakfast for us." She said "okay" 

A couple minutes later Lola came back in. "Sleeping Beauty finally awoke." Lola said "awe you could have used true loves kiss but you wasn't here." Cleo said sadly "I know." Lola said with a hint of sadness in her voice. "How are you feeling?" She asked looking at me.

"I feel fine I mean compared to yesterday but my whole body is sore a little." I said "I could give you a massage later." She suggested "sure." She gave Cleo her food. "Since your body is sore I'm gonna feed you okay?" "Okay." She started feeding me when we heard a click. We look over at Cleo and see that she took a picture.

"This is so cute." She squeals then go back to eating."what are we going to do with you Cleo." She shrugs Rosie walks in the door. "Hey guys Hey Cleo." She said hugging Cleo "Rosie look." Cleo said showing her the picture. "Aww" she said "so are y'all dating now?" She asked "no." Me and Lola said in unison. "But it's getting there?" Rosie asked "you could say that." I said

"Ain't you supposed to be going to class right now!" I asked Rosie "you two not going?" She asked confused "you see Chloe over here is sick and Ms. Williams said that I can take care of her." Lola said "that's adorable anyway bye guys." She said leaving

Andy came in the door "hey people." Me and Lola waved "Come on Cleo we have a lot to do today since we leave tomorrow." "Okay." She said sadly she gave me a hug and then gave Lola a hug then left with Andy.

"You okay? You wanna take a shower or a bath or watch Tv?" "I think a bath." I mean we already seen each other naked before. "Okay." She goes in the bathroom and turns on the bath water. I go in the bathroom and start talking off my clothes to get in the tub. I noticed Lola looking down "you know we both seen each other naked and we're both girls." I told her "I know it's still called respect of privacy." She said.

"Well privacy barely happens between us." I said seductively she shivered. I got in the warm tub while Lola went back in the room.

When I was done I put on some shorts and one of Lola's hoodies which she didn't mind at all.